Heaven Society - Week 50 (Gin no Saji)

I'd say that romance is present, but it isn't anything obvious :D

There is a lot of romantic tension between Hachiken and Mikage :D

The romance is adorable but frustrating to watch xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The romance is adorable but frustrating to watch xD

But still adorable :D

I also like his brother and his Russian wife :D He basically went "Fuck school, i'll become a chef!" :D 

A proof romance is present :D

Do you remember that time when they thought that Hachiken had sired a child with that twin tails cheese girl? That chapter was hilarious :D And Mikage's reaction :D I think it was chapter 28 :)

But still adorable :D

I also like his brother and his Russian wife :D He basically went "Fuck school, i'll become a chef!" :D

A proof romance is present :D

Do you remember that time when they thought that Hachiken had sired a child with that twin tails cheese girl? That chapter was hilarious :D And Mikage's reaction :D I think it was chapter 28 :)

My favourite character is this horse and his relationship with hachiken^^

csilver_spoon11_01_rhs.jpg

And i completely lost it when this character appeared

e015.jpg

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Good series. I found some of the second season's early episodes a bit annoying (the parts with the smughorse) but otherwise it was a solid take on the concept. OreGaIru fans might find this one to be a fun chaser which doesn't leave them as frustrated/disappointed.

My favourite character is this horse and his relationship with hachiken^^

csilver_spoon11_01_rhs.jpg

And i completely lost it when this character appeared

e015.jpg

Yeah, Chestnut (the name of the horse) is a human in a horse's body. And i take it he's British? He acts all sarcastic :D

Yeah, i also lost it when i saw him :D A monster indeed :D

Yeah, Chestnut (the name of the horse) is a human in a horse's body. And i take it he's British? He acts all sarcastic :D

Yeah, i also lost it when i saw him :D A monster indeed :D

Chestnut yeah^^ The pony i had when i was a kid had a similar attitude xD (No need to spoiler this i guess since chestnut is in the first and second seasons of the anime

i like how Arakawa is using characters from fullmetal alchemist in this manga/anime. It works and adds a bit of extra comedy^^