Heaven Society - Week 50 (Gin no Saji)

vfAXr6z.png

This Week's Anime!

Gin no Saji

hqszEzR.png?1

Synopsis

Yugo Hachiken dreams of life separated from his family, so he takes the initiative by enrolling in an agriculture school. He thinks, with his talent in studying, no problems will arise no matter what kind of school he attends. He is proven wrong very quickly. Raised as a city boy, he is forced to uncover the inconvenient truth about agricultural life. Enjoy the story of Hachiken, as he tries to keep up with his new friends, farmers' heirs, who are already accustomed to the harsh world of farming. With no clear goals or understanding of farming life, how will Hachiken survive this new, cruel reality? The story of a sweat, tear, and mud-stained youth begins!

Read more at ANN

Link to Watch

Crunchyroll

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony @cesrai @TakaIcscp @Technicolors @flip1012 @MechEdge @Vlazzy @Nuluvius @valdyrgramr 

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

This is actually a pretty good series, I liked it.

a59a010c362288c7cee318b87206dd21aaedd397

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

How many of you have already seen this series?

8984b83c4bc8979d74817b898fe10b121ea11d9d

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!

I saw one episode . That was enough to say NO !

Boring anime about a boring sissy guy who goes off to agricultural school to excape his parents , From there it's farm animals and cleaning up farm animal poop and he fails . nuff said .

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

I saw one episoce . That was enough to say NO !

Why you hate?

Watch more of the series then come back.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Looks like I have a new series to watch

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

oh good another show ive been meaning to watch 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I haven't watched it ... Yet I still vote for it ... I don't know why ... Maybe because I'm afraid Fred would be upset if I vote for something else ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I haven't watched it ... Yet I still vote for it ... I don't know why ... Maybe because I'm afraid Fred would be upset if I vote for something else ...

This is why I don't tell people what I vote for. This happens. Lol....

Why you hate?

Watch more of the series then come back.

You can watch it for me my young friend :P

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

Fred needs to be nerf ... Maybe create a seperate account  ;)

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

hey what is the anime from your profile picture?
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

You can watch it for me my young friend :P

-_- i pass

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

watched this show a few months back. pretty nice stuff. it has a s2 as well btw but i didn't touch on it yet

Boring anime about a boring sissy guy who goes off to agricultural school to excape his parents , From there it's farm animals and cleaning up farm animal poop and he fails . nuff said .

honestly i started this show since the manga was made by arakawa, aka the fma series creator 

Hyouka, it's a personal favorite. It's not for everyone however.

ok thanks
Spoiler

Hyouka, it's a personal favorite. It's not for everyone however.

Although, if anyone is curious, they should check it out!

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

That's on the grounds for a ban! I can't do that. 

JUST DO IT !/jk/

honestly i started this show since the manga was made by arakawa, aka the fma series creator 

And you just gave me my reason to even look at this.

Since I don't really have the time for an anime right now, I checked the manga.

It's more interesting than I originally gave it thought it'd be, though I've only read 1 chapter. (34 pages?)

Will read a couple more chapters and decide if I want to watch the anime or not afterward I guess.

Edit : I've read 5 chapters (up to after the race horse track bit, dunno if that's in the anime or not), so far I like it so I might give the anime a try when I get the chance.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

this one was a good one to win but i still dont think it fit in the poll, which is probably why it won. granted its a great anime. it feels more collegey than high school, probably a better feel that Golden TIme actually. Also being from a farmy area much of this is spot on.

So... Like Nourin without the romance?

i heard good things about this anime, i wasn't going to watch it but oh well, now i will give it a chance

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Haven't really seen the anime, but again, i read the manga ;D

It's quite nice :D The progression is also going steadily, not standing still *cough* Pastel *cough* :D

It's probably in my top ~30 manga's :D

Loved it. As someone that grew up on a farm it is hillarious to see city folk try to manage on farms. even in anime.

Haven't watched the second series but i've read all of the manga.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

So... Like Nourin without the romance?

I'd say that romance is present, but it isn't anything obvious :D 

There is a lot of romantic tension between Hachiken and Mikage :D