'99 Civic stories.

EmoRarity

So I use a friends '99 Civic LX (Manual, 5 Speed, Straight 4/100 or so BHP) while he is out of state, and today it rained a bit and no matter how lightly I hit the gas, even while cruising in 5th, I was peeling out. Gotta love a good wet weather peel out.
1012613_466804006741488_1592458181_n.jpg
Who else has "collage/poor kid car" stories.

Somewhat related but, my friend totaled a '96 manual Civic due to something similar...

He now owns a '97 automatic Civic and complains everyday about how much he misses his manual  <_<

Don't have a car yet, but my friend does, a manual kia hatch back, but he doesn't really drive manual all that well, so he revs it up to about 4000rpm and slams it in first, doesn't skid, but definitely jolts forward every time.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Don't have a car yet, but my friend does, a manual kia hatch back, but he doesn't really drive manual all that well, so he revs it up to about 4000rpm and slams it in first, doesn't skid, but definitely jolts forward every time.

I hate people that do that, I can start the Civic at a 1000. 

Somewhat related but, my friend totaled a '96 manual Civic due to something similar...

He now owns a '97 automatic Civic and complains everyday about how much he misses his manual  <_<

I am going to miss it when my friend comes back in the next 20 days to claim his car for the collage semester. Then its back to sharing the Rondo with my mother.

I somewhat feel your guys pain.

I am 20 and have no car  ^_^

I have thought about buying one but, I am moving to downtown Portland for schooling in the fall and driving there is a nightmare...

Much rather just save the cash and stick to public transit.

Plus this way when I graduate I can buy something not a poor college kid car  :D

I somewhat feel your guys pain.

I am 20 and have no car  ^_^

I have thought about buying one but, I am moving to downtown Portland for schooling in the fall and driving there is a nightmare...

Much rather just save the cash and stick to public transit.

Plus this way when I graduate I can buy something not a poor college kid car  :D

I love my poor collage kid car that I can get 44 to the gallon in. 

In high school i ramped RR tracks with my 98 S10. damn thing would not die.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!