I just spent a little time cleaning up my signature, use this thread to show off your sig

Razarza

From this to this*

This is the thread you have been waiting for, it is time to show off your stupid sig that you spent way to much time on.

*Some parts are still in the mail but within two or three weeks this will be accurate

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

And how exactly do you change the colour I've always wondered could you tell me if my spoiler is working as well

And how exactly do you change the colour I've always wondered could you tell me if my spoiler is working as well

Next to size is a symbol you can change it there ;)

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

k

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

k

nice sig.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

nice sig.

Thanks, it's really minimalistic :D

You're spoiler sig works fine, to change colour is easy, just click the change colour button and it is just like a Word document.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Im still pretty confident with my sig :D

Doesn't work too well on night theme, if you change the black to a dark grey it would work fine.

Spoiler

Doesn't work too well on night theme, if you change the black to a dark grey it would work fine.

Yeah im using it too :D but it doesent bother me too much but thanks Ive thought about it but never done it :D

EDIT: okay done that, better?

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Yeah im using it too :D but it doesent bother me too much but thanks Ive thought about it but never done it :D

EDIT: okay done that, better?

Significantly better, it is now readable.

Spoiler

Significantly better, it is now readable.

:D I could before even with night theme but whatever

:D I could before even with night theme but whatever

Your contrast/brightness must be pretty high then along with some squinting.

Spoiler

Your contrast/brightness must be pretty high then along with some squinting.

my monitors atm are pretty old but ive calibrated them so yeah but anyway im going to order my new one in a minute :D

My signature is so original.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

I've always been simple; my maths teacher used to reference everything i did as being minimalistic because i once nodded at someone in a 'minimalistic way'. 

My signature is so original.

Hey now, it isn't so often you see someone with their optical drive in their sig. How are you liking your G502? Did you previously use a G400? I'm don't really want to upgrade from my G400 but I can't find any for sale althoughI've been told the G502 is a good upgrade for longtime G400 users.

Spoiler

Hey now, it isn't so often you see someone with their optical drive in their sig. How are you liking your G502? Did you previously use a G400? I'm don't really want to upgrade from my G400 but I can't find any for sale althoughI've been told the G502 is a good upgrade for longtime G400 users.

I like the G502, although it is on the small side. I would say i probably have like medium-sized hands, and even i find that, while it works for me, it should maybe have been a bit bigger. My friend who was here last week tried it, he has like big hands, and he wouldnt be able to use it. No idea how it compares to the G400 in size. I had, or well, used a MX518 before this one. That one is definitly bigger, the G502 feels better though. So.. yeah.. it works for me, but it wont for everybody. Not size related, i have no problem with the mouse whatsoever. It just.. works, i guess. Lol.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

I like the G502, although it is on the small side. I would say i probably have like medium-sized hands, and even i find that, while it works for me, it should maybe have been a bit bigger. My friend who was here last week tried it, he has like big hands, and he wouldnt be able to use it. No idea how it compares to the G400 in size. I had, or well, used a MX518 before this one. That one is definitly bigger, the G502 feels better though. So.. yeah.. it works for me, but it wont for everybody. Not size related, i have no problem with the mouse whatsoever. It just.. works, i guess. Lol.

Well a G400 is basically an MX518 v2, one thing I'm worried about with the G502 is I've heard the thumb buttons are much close to the palm of the hand than a G400. I'll be going to a local shop on Sunday to find a display model to check out in person so hopefully it is alright because ideally I wanted to used my G400 for at least another 10 years. I do have a new shell and mouse wheel for it, just have to get around to replacing them.

Spoiler

okay

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I don't even list my specs. They change to often.