I was looking to get a 12 month Xbox Live card and ..

I was looking to get a 12 month Xbox Live card and there were some good deals on some sites but I never heard of them before.  Has anyone used cdkeys.com or gamesdeal.com?  If you used them please share your experience(s).

I was looking to get a 12 month Xbox Live card and there were some good deals on some sites but I never heard of them before.  Has anyone used cdkeys.com or gamedeals.com?  If you used them please share your experience(s).

Yes, they are solid. If you find a good deal specially from CDKeys go for it.

k im sry i was just giving suggestions m8

Thanks for the suggestion though but I just don't trust them for good reason shown by various things they have done that people have mentioned on the net in various places.

Thanks for the suggestion though but I just don't trust them for good reason shown by various things they have done that people have mentioned on the net in various places.

You might find this helpful: http://youtu.be/jhdQ0UByvh0

I don't want Microsoft to have a reason to ban me.  Trying to scam for free Xbox Live Gold to me is not going to make Microsoft happy. LOL!

Did you watch the video? And with as many people that have done it you won't have a problem either.

don't tell me you don't trust them because of various things they have done, do your own experience and then opinion I can tell you they are really good

i buy most of my games and XBL memberships and points cards ( when they were a thing)  on G2A  always a good experience,  also if your feeling iffy about the situation you can spend like a 1$ more for their insurance.  They will refund you if it turns out to be a bogus sale

I was looking to get a 12 month Xbox Live card and there were some good deals on some sites but I never heard of them before.  Has anyone used cdkeys.com or gamesdeal.com?  If you used them please share your experience(s).

I bought from CD Keys 6 months ago and i paid £24 for 13 months. if you pay with paypal you get the code instantly. just note that you can`t have 2 at the same time on your account as it becomes void for example if you buy 2 12m codes only 1 will work

Hello

Go with CD keys, I bought GTA V from them because it was cheaper than obtaining it from Steam (got the rockstar version)