So..what do you guys think of the Star Wars Battlefront Alpha?

Muffinmaddness

Just saying, screenshots of the game will not only remove you from beta but it also bans your origin account.

The game was fun for me especially the air combat. It got to the point that I was scoring 40+ kills wihout any deaths. The only annoying thing was the overheat of the guns during the times where I really needed it.

You're right and even what you said is a NDA violation.

But yeah...get caught and it isn't just Battlefront that you lose but ALL of your Origin content and your account will be locked and banned.

They feel like I am using blasters, not BF guns. However a lot of the guns are designed too...what's the right way to say this..."modern". It doesn't look like Star Wars weapons. There's one long blaster that looks like a gun from BF with a different muzzle and that's all. But the smaller blasters look the part and feel the part.

They actually look exactly like that in the movies as all models in the game are scanned movie assets everything in the game from the locations to assets are literally the same as in episode 4-6.

Many of the guns in Star Wars are based on real world guns which is why they look that way.

This is from the movie:

side-profile.jpg

And this is the same gun in Battlefront:

fiproki4tb3zivul15sg.gif

RTX2070OC 

@JasonRoGo

I'm referring tot he one with the scope and the side reload switch. :P

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

@JasonRoGo

I'm referring tot he one with the scope and the side reload switch. :P

Do you mean the one from 0:14 from the E3 trailer?

RTX2070OC 

Do you mean the one from the beginning E3 trailer?

Nope, it is a rifle like thing with a side clip and two scopes on it, with a strange bar thingy at the end.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

as someone who's played Battlefront 1/2 and battlefield for way too many hours

I'm gonna have to rate the alpha 6.5/10, visuals/audio are 10/10 though

iam literally losing my mind that iam not in the alpha, idk why i want it so much, i feel like its probably not even that good, just really curious to see how it is,after waiting for it for so long.

if someone here is a true bro and is willing to share his acc and allow me to play the alpha for a few hours i would love him for life.

Also, the UI is simply gorgeous.  No fancy stuff, smooth and uhhg. I just love the UI. :D

iam literally losing my mind that iam not in the alpha, idk why i want it so much, i feel like its probably not even that good, just really curious to see how it is,after waiting for it for so long.

if someone here is a true bro and is willing to share his acc and allow me to play the alpha for a few hours i would love him for life.

If we do, we'll get ban mate. :(

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

They actually look exactly like that in the movies as all models in the game are scanned movie assets everything in the game from the locations to assets are literally the same as in episode 4-6.

Many of the guns in Star Wars are based on real world guns which is why they look that way.

This is from the movie:

side-profile.jpg

And this is the same gun in Battlefront:

fiproki4tb3zivul15sg.gif

Starwars borrows a lot from the Third reich...

angs_mg42_kuljetus.jpg

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

The first bit of DLC (battle of Jakkau or something :P ) is free

and if you pre-order then you get to play the dlc a week earlier than everyone else(facepalm)

Yay, more pre-order benefits. Just what this world needs.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Yay, more pre-order benefits. Just what this world needs.

To be honest its a bit fair, if everyone gets Map Pack DLC for free then its ok. Nothing kills a game faster if people dont have access to all the maps. 

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

To be honest its a bit fair, if everyone gets Map Pack DLC for free then its ok. Nothing kills a game faster if people dont have access to all the maps. 

That's the FIRST DLC that's going to be free..... no telling how many others there will be.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Sigh. You guys are making it sound like this is just gonna be a repeat of BF Hardline.

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Dude, remove your images! The Alpha forums has a "Report X player" thread were other players are hunting others out and reporting them there. EA has just banned like twenty people so far. Remove your images or edit out your name, or your Origin Account will be banned. For good.

Dude, remove your images! The Alpha forums has a "Report X player" thread were other players are hunting others out and reporting them there. EA has just banned like twenty people so far. Remove your images or edit out your name, or your Origin Account will be banned. For good.

Thanks guys I thought it was just video and streaming I wasn't allowed to do, owell just trying to show you guys how it looks =) thanks for the heads up

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

Thanks guys I thought it was just video and streaming I wasn't allowed to do, owell just trying to show you guys how it looks =) thanks for the heads up

No problem! I find it a bit pathetic that members of the community are seeking NDA violators out like this, even those who take screenshots. Brown nosers.

No problem! I find it a bit pathetic that members of the community are seeking NDA violators out like this, even those who take screenshots. Brown nosers.

I guess you don't get the concept of "NDA"...

Don't be that guy.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

I guess you don't get the concept of "NDA"...

Don't be that guy.

What the hell are you talking about?

What the hell are you talking about?

"even screenshot's"

NDA covers everything dude. They get perma banned for breaking it, tough titty.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

"even screenshot's"

NDA covers everything dude. They get perma banned for breaking it, tough titty.

Okay...you didn't get what I was saying at all it appears. If you had taken a moment to read previous replies you might have caught the context.

I know the NDA covers screenshots as well. I was talking (joking really) about the users reporting even that as straight up brown-nosers... <_<

Okay...you didn't get what I was saying at all it appears. If you had taken a moment to read previous replies you might have caught the context.

I know the NDA covers screenshots as well. I was talking (joking really) about the users reporting even that as straight up brown-nosers... <_<

I've read the thread lol. Just feel calling them brown noses is bit harsh. It's a NDA, you deserve to be punished for breaking it

I've read the thread lol. Just feel calling them brown noses is bit harsh. It's a NDA, you deserve to be punished for breaking it

If you read it why did you assume I didn't know what was in the NDA....?

Anyways, just for screenshots? Seems a bit harsh to perma ban someone's account that they probably spent hundreds on because they posted a picture that doesn't reveal more than what they posted. I mean I know they agreed to the terms and should know better, but still...