Which GTX 770's have the reference design

BaBoonBren

i've been looking for a water block for a GTX 770 by msi (gaming edition) and i've found XSPC Razor GTX 770 GPU Waterblock, it says it'll only fit the Nvidia reference design only. is this talking about PCB layout or does it mean you can only use the "Inno3D" version of the card  

PCB layout.

Just get the cheapest 770 with a reference cooler.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Technically the titan design is reference.

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Technically the titan design is reference.

Companies realized real quick that the Titan cooler comes at a silly premium for sub-par cooling. That's why you wont find it anywhere.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Cheers guys for the info,

Just looking at the new egg link i noticed how much more cheaper products are in america compared to the UK