Public school

I'm going to be attending public school after this summer, and I'm coming from private school. Now I have been in public school before, back in like grade 8, and grade 2 or 3.. That was it..

So I'm here to ask.. Are public highschools actually that bad?

I heard there is rape

ok the rape thing was a joke,

but from a serious note what should I expect from public school, is it like prison? Am I going to go in and if I don't sock someone in the nose when they step to me  I become everyones bitch:?

Every highschool is different, so we can't say.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Most are different. 

With one exception in my town.

All everyone does is party. At all of the schools.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

pretty much for every public school

-hangout with the RIGHT people

-be yourself, but dont get too comfortable.

-dont start shit and you will have a good year.

-have fun :)

if u do that, you'll have a decent year.

I'm going to be attending public school after this summer, and I'm coming from private school. Now I have been in public school before, back in like grade 8, and grade 2 or 3.. That was it..

So I'm here to ask.. Are public highschools actually that bad?

I heard there is rape

ok the rape thing was a joke,

but from a serious note what should I expect from public school, is it like prison? Am I going to go in and if I don't sock someone in the nose when they step to me or else I become everyones bitch:?

I attended a couple private and one public. They were the exact same.

But sample sizes. Sooo.

pretty much for every public school

-hangout with the RIGHT people

-be yourself, but dont get too comfortable.

-dont start shit and you will have a good year.

-have fun :)

if u do that, you'll have a decent year.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Public schools are dirty and ghetto IMO

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Most are different. 

With one exception in my town.

All everyone does is party. At all of the schools.

Kids what is x/y? RRRRRAVE TIME!

Happy to help with any tech problems. Windows 10 installing guide here.
----i5 4570s----gigabyte z97x-sli----8gb ddr3----gigabyte g1 gaming 960----HAF 912----120gb ssd----1tb hdd----500w evga----

Only in inner-major-cities and on TV.

Most newer ones in small cities aren't

----i5 4570s----gigabyte z97x-sli----8gb ddr3----gigabyte g1 gaming 960----HAF 912----120gb ssd----1tb hdd----500w evga----

Only in inner-major-cities and on TV.

Most newer ones in small cities aren't

I live in a very small city. About 5 years ago, I went to a public school that was just trashed :P

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

I live in a very small city. About 5 years ago, I went to a public school that was just trashed :P

I go to a 15 year old school that is in nearly perfect condition. [1400 kids went there]

I go to a 15 year old school that is in nearly perfect condition. [1400 kids went there]

At the time I was at the public school, it was ~13 years old. Only exception is that around 500 kids went there, considering it only taught K-5.

Blue Jay

Other Stuff

GitHub

At the time I was at the public school, it was ~13 years old. Only exception is that around 500 kids went there, considering it only taught K-5.

Oh, well it was a high school that i'm talking about.

Coming from someone online schooled:  I hated the drama and people wasting my time. I mean come on teachers, I got shit to learn... Not to mention the distracting morons you have to deal with. Some people like public school but its just not for me. At my school they didn't allow listening to music which really pissed me off. I work best to music and using headphones its not like its bothering anyone. I also like working at my own place.

Most likely no one will bother you if you're generally a nice person and keep to yourself (from my experience)

That said I did come from a small school k-12 <350 students so things might differ depending on situation

Never attended private schools, but public schools vary from school to school.  If you know the name of the school you will be attending you can generally find how it ranks in the state you live in.

we dont have private schools here

but everyschool is different

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)