How to beat my friends bench mark scored

skullrebell
Go to solution Solved by skullrebell,

Did you enable SLI?

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/7574380? Myles can suck it now Muhahahahahahahahahaha thank you for pointing out what was wrong.

1: Do some heavy overclocking

2:Get another graphics card or get a higher end card.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

by getting another 970.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

why is xfire 290s not scoring high at all?

FX 8350

This is a signature.

just get 4 titan Xs.

quad sli titan xs, some super ibm quantum processor...to start.

Sorry i forgot to include, with spending as little as possible.

Its a Championship not a Belt!

OC your gpu. If that dont work. Give him the 970 and take the 290's lol Play some games who see who gets better fps.

by getting another 970.

the scaling with a third 970 is not  that great from what ive seen,

So this is my score http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/7573985?

And this is my friend Myles's, who i just gave one of my spare r9 290s http://www.3dmark.com/fs/5266025

How can i get a better score than him?

Grab a hose, and watercool his PC.

You win.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

1: Do some heavy overclocking

2:Get another graphics card or get a higher end card.

i dont know how to overclock my cpu or gpu lol, i am a novice in those departments.

Grab a hose, and watercool his PC.

You win.

Quick to home depot, i need a hose that will reach from Massachusetts to Colorado, and clearance to be on a air force base.

Overclock your CPU and get another GTX 970. That's the cheapest way. Or buy an i7 and get another GTX 970.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Quick to home depot, i need a hose that will reach from Massachusetts to Colorado, and clearance to be on a air force base.

Oh....

/Dear Penpal, I'd like you to visit this address, to my friends place...........and.....grab his hose....  :)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

2x 970 SLI OC and if you can oc your processor.  Okay, the turbo on your processor is 3.9GHz in the bios.  Your OC for your GPU you needs to be done in MSI's Afterburner I think it is called based off this spread sheet!  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmLKAgEko3SAdHFtby1jNTFvaTF2UHhaMzdMQ0FNM2c#gid=0

acording to the spreadsheet i should use gpu tweak since i have the asus strix 970's

So this is my score http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/7573985?

And this is my friend Myles's, who i just gave one of my spare r9 290s http://www.3dmark.com/fs/5266025

How can i get a better score than him?

I wouldn't be worried-you've got the CPU that's far better for gaming.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Okay.  You'd need to do the turbo in your bios for the CPU to push it to 3.9, but I dunno if you should do that one air.

his cpus already at 4.5 in the 3dmark

I wouldn't be worried-you've got the CPU that's far better for gaming.

were just compeditive with each other and have been since sophomore year of high-school,"2009" 

Okay.  You'd need to do the turbo in your bios for the CPU to push it to 3.9, but I dunno if you should do that one air.

im using a nzxt kracken 280mm not air

were just compeditive with each other and have been since sophomore year of high-school,"2009" 

Play some games and keep track of the FPS (minimum, maximum and average).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Overclock your CPU to like 4.2 GHz (assuming you have a good cooler)

Get another 970

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Play some games and keep track of the FPS (minimum, maximum and average).

i average 139 fps in gta:v at 1080p using optimal settings according to nvidia geforce experience.

Is that his OC, or the max known by the SW for an OC?  It just says, "

Reported stock core clock 3,500 MHz Maximum turbo core clock 4,498 MHz"

Thats the max frequency the cpu is using 

Did you already OC it to 4.5, or is the SW just saying you can push it to that?  I'm confused.

i myself have not entered in any overclock of any kind since i dont know how to.