What language is best to start and how?

Flying_Belgian

Start off with Python. Learn in Codecademy and see if you can get the feel for it. Read the book Python for Informatics by Charles Severance if you need a book. Good luck xD

| CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | MoBo: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | RAM: T-Force Delta RGB (2x8) 16GB 3200MHz (Black) | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti OC | Case: NZXT H500 (Black) | HDD: WD Black 2TB + Seagate Barracuda 4TB | SSD: Crucial MX500 2TB | PSU: Seasonic GX-550 | Monitor: 3x Asus VC239H |

Python is a great starting place i have been told.

When i wanted to learn to program i just picked a category and did as much research on it as i could for example i was into web sites so i started learning the html markup system and how i could use css to make the web sites look pretty.

My cusion she was interested in mathmatics so she started learning more algebra and data types such as strings(text), boolean (true or false statements), integers (numbers), float or double (decimals) and learned C++ and Java.

Short answer:

Learn as much math and terminology as you can then just try each language and see which one you fancy.