Please help! weird internet problems

BathSaltZombie

Hey guys, need some help

My google chrome has recently started performing very strangely, theres a few things goijg on. First, half of the addresses i type in fail to even come up at all, just says webpage not available, for example this site fails to load. I google search something and it will bring up the results but when i choose a link and try to open it most the time fails to open. Keep in mind i have fast internet, my last speed test was 26ms, 52 up, 5.5 down. the few sites that i CAN open take an unreasonable amount of time to come up. Another thing that is strange is a couple sites that i can manage to load will will weird formatting problems. Like amazon and yahoo, the webpage format is all sorts of messed up and not normal, and pretty unresponsive. This is a new and sudden problem, the first thing that came to mind was some sort of malware messing up my browsers, (this occurs with chrome AND explorer). Ive ran scans with my Nod32, Malwarebytes, and Superantispyware and they come up with no threats. the only things that ive downloaded recently was the last two anti malware programs, thats it. I hardly even use my browser. My Steam is running super slow and only half if the shit on the page is loading, pictures in steam arent loading either, like in library and steam store. Ive really got no idea guys why this is happening, this is a bran new pc that i built and i treat it nicely. Basically all i do is play dota2 online and i can do so with NO lag or hiccups of any kind. But these unresponsive browsers and programs have really got me clueless fellas, please help if anyones got any idea. ive cleared history, restarted pc/router. this has been going on for about a week now.

i5 4690k

gtx 960

gigabyte z97mx mobo

250 gb SSD

8gb ram

600watt psu

windows 7

Is the internet slow on another computer or just yours?

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

you have 52 up but only 5.5 down are you sure its not the other way around? also have your tried reinstalling google chrome?

oops, yes i meant 50+ down and 5 up. ive got a wired connection from my router. i just uninstalled chrome and tried to bring it up again through explorer but page cannot be displayed

Try this. Go into the command prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns

Corsair Air 540 - I5 2500k @4.2 - MSI P67A-GD65 Motherboard - Corsair H80 CPU cooler - 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair Vengeance ram - Samsung 830 series SSD - MSI 7870

Try this. Go into the command prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns

^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^

it's most likely either your DNS cache is poisoned which this will fix, or you have some malware thats re-directing net traffic through someone else's server so they can see what your up to.