OBS setting?

Sharon24

my spec in the sig

the video will be recorded on the SSD and the game is on hard drive(cs:go)

not streaming

Case: NZXT H440 CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.0 Cooler: Antec Kuhler H2O 920 Graphics Card: Zotac Mini GTX1070 Ti Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170 K3 RAM: Kingstone Fury 2x8GB Storage: Crucial P1 SSD, Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5, Hitachi - Deskstar 500 3.5" PSU: Corsair Enthusiast 550W 80+ Mouse: Logitech G403 OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit  Audio: ATH-AD500X

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

it doesnt really matter what you record it at mate, its not gonna drop your fps by much if it all, go full 1080p if you want, just make sure that you change the file type as i think it does them in mkv, i changed them to mp4.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

*insert how about no pic here*

get yourself Raptr if u don't have it already .. install it , then run it and go here http://i.imgur.com/M72WBej.png and set them like so http://i.imgur.com/6Mc9jac.png or higher ;

Highlight Clips = saves the last *insert how many minutes of gameplay you set in the General tab*(click) minutes of gameplay (like Shadowplay , but for AMD GPUs)

Game Replay = it automaticly saves your whole gameplay sesion

End result with those settings will take around 1GB of HDD/SSD space unedited/raw file and will look like so  :

CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

*insert how about no pic here*

get yourself Raptr if u don't have it already .. install it , then run it and go here http://i.imgur.com/M72WBej.png and set them like so http://i.imgur.com/6Mc9jac.png or higher ;

Highlight Clips = saves the last *insert how many minutes of gameplay you set in the General tab*(click) minutes of gameplay (like Shadowplay , but for AMD GPUs)

End result with those settings will take around 1GB of HDD/SSD space unedited/raw file and will look like so  :

i tried raptor... blue screens all over...

Case: NZXT H440 CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.0 Cooler: Antec Kuhler H2O 920 Graphics Card: Zotac Mini GTX1070 Ti Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170 K3 RAM: Kingstone Fury 2x8GB Storage: Crucial P1 SSD, Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5, Hitachi - Deskstar 500 3.5" PSU: Corsair Enthusiast 550W 80+ Mouse: Logitech G403 OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit  Audio: ATH-AD500X

And

Works wonderfully for me

I usually compress the files in handbrake (compression program, look it up). They tend to get big with these settings. Basically copy his recording settings, and then you can just change res/framerate

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Uh, how about no? OBS has the replay buffer feature too. I use it all the time instead of shitty Shadowplay.

tGOs7eT.png

And

Works wonderfully for me

I usually compress the files in handbrake (compression program, look it up). They tend to get big with these settings. Basically copy his recording settings, and then you can just change res/framerate

it work perrfect but have a sound delay...any suggestion? 

game recording with OBS has playable frame rates for me but the recorded footage has lots of skipping. Should have gotten a hyper-threaded chip or maybe I shouldn't record at 1440p.... anyways, I now use shadowplay with 1080p60 recording (1440p live game) and works like magic. Plays butter smooth with decent recording quality.

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

game recording with OBS has playable frame rates for me but the recorded footage has lots of skipping. Should have gotten a hyper-threaded chip or maybe I shouldn't record at 1440p.... anyways, I now use shadowplay with 1080p60 recording (1440p live game) and works like magic. Plays butter smooth with decent recording quality.

Try going to a lower cpu preset, veryfast or ultrafast. Try using the settings from the video. I have a 4790K, but still use "Ultrafast". I take barely any hit from starting recording, the highest hit I've seen is going from 600FPS to 500FPS in cs, but then again, way overkill framerate, probably just says I should limit it anyways

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

it work perrfect but have a sound delay...any suggestion?

"Mic sync offset" is my best guess. Play around with it

general sound not the mic

i mean i see the video before the sound(and yea i know that light is faster then sound)