[Charity | Steam Key] $1 Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Snickerzz

Square Enix has partnered with GameChangerCharity to give anyone who donates atleast $1 a digital (steam) copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut :)

As far as I know, this is worldwide.

You should receive your code in early July

Donors will receive 1 email confirming their contribution immediately following their donation, and then will receive a separate email with instructions on how to redeem their free PC digital copy (by early July 2015).

http://gamechangercharity.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.event&eventID=503

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Sent my donations to Miracles for Kids. Gave all I could...just wish I had more. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Amazing game, do it for the charity and the game.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Got my code instantly; nice find!

Got it. I love these deals. thanks for posting this.

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

I have this game already, not the best.