CM Cosmos II modded Side Panel Window

Bramm17

Hey Guys,

What do you think!? 

Since the Cosmos II didnt come with a windowed side panel and/or the option to buy one the only solution was to make it :D! Because a high end case with high end hardware needs to be showed off right :D! Now time my own GPU 280X incl backplate etc comes back from RMA because this GTX660 is so tiny :P

Since I am into tech, space, etc the Cosmos name and theme did justice with a graphic design in the acrylic :D

2gtxogk.jpg

2cih1yg.jpg

Just wanted to share! Cuz Im pretty proud of it and like it a lot :D! Next step: EK Waterblocks custom loop :D?! 

(Sorry for the bad quality pics, they are just taken with my phone!)

Cheers,

Bram

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

that is pretty damn cool.

i probably have access to a laser cutter at school, finna make myself some window stickers

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

Wow this is real nice :D 5 out of 3 stars :P

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Nice job.

That looks sick IMO. Good job man, really!

Just tag @ChatDaw so I can answer as fast as possible.

that is pretty damn cool.

i probably have access to a laser cutter at school, finna make myself some window stickers

Thanks! This is however actually directly lasered into the acrylic :D!

Thanks to all the others too for liking it! Yaaay :D 

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --