This dude lol

Doesn't even show half of the story, no one can judge what's going on based on that video.

Long story short. He calls himself a motherfucker, and has it written all over his car, walks around and gets people angry.

I've watched most of his vids

technically it's not illegal to use profanity. but some cities have ordinances against it. like here you can get 200$ for profanity, cross the line and you can legally scream fuck all you want

Fox "News"

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Long story short. He calls himself a motherfucker, and has it written all over his car, walks around and gets people angry.

I've watched most of his vids

If that's what he does that could technically be considered chicane, which is illegal.

If that's what he does that could technically be considered chicane, which is illegal.

Well I mean it's his car, he can put what ever he wants on it i guess, unless theres a law on profanity on cars. That's why everyone gets pissed at him, because of their kids seeing the f word on a car

Everything is offensive these days, can't do anything without someone being offended.

Yea I agree with you there, most people aren't even offended, they just think they should be and then they act like they are

Reminds me of this brilliant joke from Bob Monkhouse.

When I said I was going to become a comedian, they all laughed. Well, they're not laughing now, are they?

Anyway the guy in your video might be in the right, but from what I can tell he is a huge dick. He is trying his hardest to be super edgy. It's like a 14 year old that never got out of that "I am the king of the world, fuck everyone else because I am so smart" phase.

Reminds me of this brilliant joke from Bob Monkhouse.

When I said I was going to become a comedian, they all laughed. Well, they're not laughing now, are they?

Anyway the guy in your video might be in the right, but from what I can tell he is a huge dick. He is trying his hardest to be super edgy. It's like a 14 year old that never got out of that "I am the king of the world, fuck everyone else because I am so smart" phase.

Sounds about right to me.

Sounds kind of like me except much more edgy.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)