CPU block to MOSFET block

I want to use the EK mosfet block for the Maximus V Gene and the XSPC Raystorm CPU block.

EK-Mosfet-ASUS-Maximus-V-Gene.jpg

I want to go from the hole with the black tube on the cpu to the one with the white tube on the mosfet

The thing is that I'll be using EK CSQ 3/8 5/8 compression fittings throughout the build and if I put a 90degree adapter and then a fitting after that there would be almost no tubing.

So I would like to have some options. What I thought of by now

1. Use SLI multi-link adapters and SLI acrylic tubes

The problem with this is that I don't know if the blocks end at the same height. Maybe I could use some extenders?

2. Go without 90degree adapters and just going compression to compression with the tube.

The problem is that I don't know if the tubing could do it or if it would kink (Advanced LRT)

3. 90degree adapters and barb fittings.

Problem. Would have to use colored tubing for it to look good

Can anyone think of anything else I could do?

SLI/Crystal link is the most aesthetically pleasing way of making your way around the motherboard

^^ -- this -- ^^

airdeano

SLI/Crystal link is the most aesthetically pleasing way of making your way around the motherboard

+1!

Interested in Business and Technology

+1!

+2 The only place I like crystal link

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Or you could just fit your entire loop with acrylic tubing... ;)

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Another option would be no tubing, just extensions if you don't like the look of the acrylic tube. (using a male-to-male 1/4" fitting of course)

Another option would be no tubing, just extensions if you don't like the look of the acrylic tube. (using a male-to-male 1/4" fitting of course)

How would you connect 2 male connectors?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

How would you connect 2 male connectors?

It's the other way. You take 90° adapters. That leaves you with 2 female ends. Then you take extensions on both sides which will leave you again with 2 female ends in the middle. Then you take a male-to-male (which also exist as rotaries) fitting or something like THIS.

Note for the OP: two 45° or a 90° dual rotary might look nicer than one 90°.

It's the other way. You take 90° adapters. That leaves you with 2 female ends. Then you take extensions on both sides which will leave you again with 2 female ends in the middle. Then you take a male-to-male (which also exist as rotaries) fitting or something like THIS.

I would love to use one of those sli fittings but it would be easier to work with acrylic tubes because of the non standard lenght

I would love to use one of those sli fittings but it would be easier to work with acrylic tubes because of the non standard lenght

Yeah, and cheaper. But I just wanted to lay out the option in case you have a really dark colour scheme where the shining acrylic (Actually, I'm not really sure whether it is shiny or not) might look out of place. Bitspower has extension fittings in various lengths and the aqua link pipe (2nd link in my previous post) (which is actually designed for SLI configs - like the crystal link) if you'd like to go that route.

Crystal link would be like 2 adapters ~4-5€, 4-5€ for a 3-tube-set of their crystal link (just try to measure it roughly and buy a litte longer, their 3-tube-sets are made like this: 8mm 10mm 12mm or 14mm 16mm 18mm). 

Also, EK has their crystal link fittings if you'd prefer a thicker tube.

Would it be possible to make the bend without the tubing kinking?