Borderlands Humble Bundle [$6.20]

OfficialJsP

and i just got borderland 1 from steam two days ago time

time to request a refund

oho! And that right after the summer sale

CPU: Ryzen 3700X VGA: RX 5700 8G RAM: 32GB 3200MT/s DDR4 Motherboard: B450 Aorus Pro

Storage: 2x1TB Crucial P2, 1TB Crucial MX500, 36TB NAS Cooling: Custom Loop 360mm & 280mm

PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX 650W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

post-8838-Shut-Up-and-Take-My-Parents-Mo

"Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak

Maybe I'm blinded by what I see"

- Angel | Theory Of A Deadman

here is a great humble bundle deal https://www.humblebundle.com/

i feel sorry for the people that bought them on the summer sale

Not sure if I should trust that site. Does it work with NA steam? Also I already have Borderlands 1 and 2 :(. I will bookmark the site if it is reliable for deals in the future.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Not sure if I should trust that site. Does it work with NA steam? Also I already have Borderlands 1 and 2 :(. I will bookmark the site if it is reliable for deals in the future.

humble bundle is probably one of(if not THE) most reputable "deal" sites out there 

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

its humble bundle.... and yes it works for people that live in NA

Too bad I only need the psycho pack :unsure: 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

60% of my Steam library is via Humble Bundle. I have so many unclaimed keys as well. =/

Too bad I only need the psycho pack :unsure:

Give the rest away to siblings/friends and all play together? I've given my roomate, gf and brother a half dozen game keys each.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

60% of my Steam library is via Humble Bundle. I have so many unclaimed keys as well. =/

Give the rest away to siblings/friends and all play together? I've given my roomate, gf and brother a half dozen game keys each.

friends? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

It is well reputable.  I'm in the NA region and have bought several things from them, as well as a few freebies, all without a problem.

This is a great deal to get for a friend to co-op the games with.  Shame the second Season Pass requires the $15 payment, though it goes well with the second Ultimate Vault Hunter pack.  Either way, it's a great deal.

[witty signature]

They work together with the game companies themselves. The money earned is split between them and charity!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Get my keys before my PayPal receipt. 

Capture.jpg

They work together with the game companies themselves. The money earned is split between them and charity!

The buyer chooses where the money goes and how much of it goes where (nice touch), which in my case is 100% to the charity.

It is well reputable.  I'm in the NA region and have bought several things from them, as well as a few freebies, all without a problem.

This is a great deal to get for a friend to co-op the games with.  Shame the second Season Pass requires the $15 payment, though it goes well with the second Ultimate Vault Hunter pack.  Either way, it's a great deal.

I got both games for free on Steam with all the DLC. IE 8 is not working with that site. Is the new game on that bundle. I will buy it tonight if it is. Borderlands the Prequel and the season pass?

If that is the case why do they go through Steam? Do you just activate the product through Steam. If so how does Steam get involved with the keys?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I got both games for free on Steam with all the DLC. IE 8 is not working with that site. Is the new game on that bundle. I will buy it tonight if it is. Borderlands the Prequel and the season pass?

If that is the case why do they go through Steam? Do you just activate the product through Steam. If so how does Steam get involved with the keys?

The $15 bundle only the season pass for Borderlands 2 and the 75% discount off the prequel you get by paying over the avg payment, but then you would get the Borderlands and DLC and Borderlands 2 DLC as well, so i guess you could sell those keys...

From what i can gather, Steam just provide the download package I guess; you're just provided with a Steam key with your order which, in this case, has one for Borderlands and the DLC and one for Borderlands 2 and the DLC. Not sure how big their part is though, and how much they're involved. 

Untitled.png

The $15 bundle only the season pass for Borderlands 2 and the 75% discount off the prequel you get by paying over the avg payment, but then you would get the Borderlands and DLC and Borderlands 2 DLC as well, so i guess you could sell those keys...

From what i can gather, Steam just provide the download package I guess; you're just provided with a Steam key with your order which, in this case, has one for Borderlands and the DLC and one for Borderlands 2 and the DLC. Not sure how big their part is though, and how much they're involved. 

Untitled.png

Thank you. That image that you posted was blocked by my job. Work pc :(. I will get it tonight. Excited. :)

i feel sorry for the people that bought them on the summer sale

I do not!

Borderland is a great series and worth every dollar!

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Nice! That'll make for some sweet co-op play!

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I'm waiting for a better sale on the Borderlands Presequel with season pass. It looks interesting.

I isolated the gif of claptrap dancing. You're welcome. http://imgur.com/dY1grQO

My daily driver.

• CPU
    Intel i5 6600 K
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus VIII Hero
  • RAM
    16 Gig of G.Skill TridentZ Series 3000 Mhz
  • GPU
    EVGA 1070 FTW edition
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage