LTT forum "banning" game

Message added by SansVarnic

Game Rules:

Very simple, ban the person above you for any reason i.e. "Banned for ___________" where "___________" is anything in your mind doesn't matter how stupid or irrelevant is. ~ @AlexGoesHigh

1. Quote the previous member (the last one to post).

2. Reason for ban.

3. Have fun.

4. Keep it civil and nothing derogatory.

Banned for using that hideous and overly-complicated-looking mouse they call the RAT 7.

Banned for saying I have a hideous mouse. RAT 7 rocks!

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Banned for getting a 4770k.

Banned for not having a custom title.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Banned because i spend too much time on the off topic section to get 500 posts.

Banned because i spend too much time on the off topic section to get 500 posts.

Banned because you dont know that most of the posts in the off topic forums dont get counted.

Banned for insulting his intelligence on how the LTT forum works.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Banned for insulting his intelligence on how the LTT forum works.

Banned because you're buying an Xbox One.

Banned for banning him more than one time for the same reason.

Banned for repeating something that several people have banned me for.

Ninja Tree :ph34r:

Edited by xRAGExSounDxRIOTX

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Banned for banning him more than one time for the same reason.

Banned because I never banned him for that reason.

Banned for banning him for the same reason alot of other people have banned him for.

Banned for banning him for the same reason alot of other people have banned him for.

Banned because you put banned three times in a sentence.

Banned for saying it's not okay to say "banned" more than 3 times in a sentence.

Banned for having stars during the day.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Banned for having stars during the day.

Banned because of logic! :D

Banned for the general overuse of the word banned in this topic

144Hz goodness

Banned because you used the word banned too.

Banned because you're using a 350D

Banned for puking rainbows. 

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Banned because your profile picture is of a generic rapper counting his money, and telling me how my girl would fk him.

Banned because I don't care about your opinion of him, you probably never heard his music anyways.

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Banned because I don't care about your opinion of him, you probably never heard his music anyways.

Banned for saying Mountain Dew is good, but not amazing.