Steam Sale is a dick

nekomata

Buying a game on steam is a gamble. If you buy it now, the discount might be better later in the sale. If you buy it later, the discount might be worse. Since the sale is still on, is any game that you want getting a better price or not?

I want other games but I have spent enough and chances are I wont play them anyway. I have so many games I haven't played I just don't bother getting anything unless its heavily discounted. So no I won't buy any now that sale is ending even though it didn't go on sale much. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Buying a game on steam is a gamble. If you buy it now, the discount might be better later in the sale. If you buy it later, the discount might be worse. Since the sale is still on, is any game that you want getting a better price or not?

You're doing Steam sales wrong.

13295af5f1.png

You can also refund a game that goes on sale for a greater discount later and rebuy it for the lower price.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Sale ends today/tonight/idk I live in Australia it finishes at 3am local time on the 22nd for me..

But the current prices are the best prices for each game that was seen through out the entire sale. It's how it has worked last few years now.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

What @Ostwind said

If you're not following that chart you're going about it all wrong.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Return policy. They said you could use it to post match a price for 14 days as well. 

If youve had and played a game for 14 days it was probably worth what you paid.

This is the least painful steam sale for me. I've (finally) bought Skyrim and Cities Skyline. My life and career is officially over and I'm not going to buy anything until the next summer sale. Took a lot of effort to suppress the urge to buy Neptunia.

You're doing Steam sales wrong.

13295af5f1.png

You can also refund a game that goes on sale for a greater discount later and rebuy it for the lower price.

I've been monitoring BL2's price for the last few sales, and now I get to save 3 more percent. I literally have ~$0.5 left on my bank account. Worth it

This is the least painful steam sale for me. I've (finally) bought Skyrim and Cities Skyline. My life and career is officially over and I'm not going to buy anything until the next summer sale. Took a lot of effort to suppress the urge to buy Neptunia.

I've been dying to buy Neptunia, but BL2 comes first for me. Gotta get those guns

I've been monitoring BL2's price for the last few sales, and now I get to save 3 more percent. I literally have ~$0.5 left on my bank account. Worth it

I've been dying to buy Neptunia, but BL2 comes first for me. Gotta get those guns

50 cent left? Literally? Neptunia is still 70% off, for less than 9 hours..... oh man.. must.. not.. think.. about it.. I'll go steal pots and pans..

50 cent left? Literally? Neptunia is still 70% off, for less than 9 hours..... oh man.. must.. not.. think.. about it.. I'll go steal pots and pans..

cK4rhSN.png

figure out the rates yourself

Jump in front of a car, works everytime

Go to Humble bundle, indiegala, kinguin, or g2a (i dont really recommend the last 2 just because it raised some issues, I generally stay away from them), but humble bundle and indiegala give you better deals once in a while in their stores and you also contribute to charity instead of gabe's wallet

If it's worth buying it's worth buying. If you're quibbling over 2 dollars get a job

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers