Self test on AX860i help!

So I just got my psu. The AX860i. I don't have the whole system to test it right now, my parts are arriving soon. I got the psu and read about the self test on the manual. I plugged the psu into the power socket with other cables disconnected and pressed the self test button. According to the manual the fan should spin and the led should go green. When i pressed the button first the fan turned on but the light did not turn on at all. When I didn't for the second time I pressed the self test button for about 2 sec and then the light flashed green and and the fan turned on. Does this mean my psu is good and is not DOA?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I just got an AX760i and when I tried the self test button I held it until the light came on and the fan spun up and then slowed down.

If you have another system available it be best to test it.

System Specs: i7-4770K @ 4.4 GHz 16GB Corsair Ram @ 2000MHz Asus GTX 670 DC2T

I just got an AX760i and when I tried the self test button I held it until the light came on and the fan spun up and then slowed down.

If you have another system available it be best to test it.

That's what I did on the second time. Just pressing the button and leaving it immediately does not seem to work!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Yea I pretty much did the same thing as you when I tried mine for the first time.

System Specs: i7-4770K @ 4.4 GHz 16GB Corsair Ram @ 2000MHz Asus GTX 670 DC2T

yes you pressed to short,

If the second time, the fan was spinning and the light became green: You're good to go :)

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)