Looking to buy a cheap but decent laptop come this august

Okay so I'm a highschooler with parents that are divorced so i spend time at both houses alot and ive been looking into buying a decent laptop. Sooo my birthday comes up in august and  i can usually round up about 300 dollars and im gonna be doing alot of work and can prob get around 200 from that so ill be looking at around a 500 dollar budget. I play games like league skyrim metro fallout and csgo so if anyone knows of a 500 dollar gaming laptop that couldd handle these games at least decently id appreciate the help

Okay so I'm a highschooler with parents that are divorced so i spend time at both houses alot and ive been looking into buying a decent laptop. Sooo my birthday comes up in august and  i can usually round up about 300 dollars and im gonna be doing alot of work and can prob get around 200 from that so ill be looking at around a 500 dollar budget. I play games like league skyrim metro fallout and csgo so if anyone knows of a 500 dollar gaming laptop that couldd handle these games at least decently id appreciate the help

Also i forgot to mention that i already have a decent computer this is just so i dont have to bring it from one place to another

there isnt really any good ones maybe a future one with a carizzo apu