Japan or Space???

SeagullChips

Now I LOVE Japan it is the second coolest place, after space. 

But if Richard Branson said you can either take a flight into space, 100% completely safe, (impossible but just for this poll, is is possible)

Or take a flight to Japan, which would you choose?

My family would rather go to Japan !!! Please leave reasons why you picked what you picked .

BTW You can go to Japan afterwards, if you have the money. This is just to prove my family wrong, lol :)

First PC Build (Current System) | CPU: AMD FX6300 | GPU: ASUS 7850 D CUii | Mobo: ASUS M5A97 EVO R2.0 | PSU: XFX PRO 850W | RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | HDD: WD Green | Case: Xigmatek Asgard V1 (soon to be 750D =D)

Why not both ?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Space 100%. I lived in Osaka for 3 years, and I have visited Tokyo 4 times after that. So i have seen the Japan that I should, for now atleast

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Space. japan is boring imo. Its just another country.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Why not both ?

That would be ideal, but impossible ATM in the poll. But you do have the chance to go to Japan any time you want, within reason

First PC Build (Current System) | CPU: AMD FX6300 | GPU: ASUS 7850 D CUii | Mobo: ASUS M5A97 EVO R2.0 | PSU: XFX PRO 850W | RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | HDD: WD Green | Case: Xigmatek Asgard V1 (soon to be 750D =D)

I like Japan, it is awesome. I'm actually trying to learn the language.

Have you ever been? Japan is friggin amazing! Bit expensive though...

Wit is educated insolence.

Japan since there isn't much that we can get to out there :D

Good point, but imagine this senario:

Your friend:" Hey, where did you go on holiday?"

You: "Umm... Japan/Space" 

This has to be the oddest poll I've taken part in. Space because space is so much cooler than any place on earth. Well actually if it was between space and the deep ocean then that would be different, but Japan? That makes no sense. lol

By the way, if you take a flight to space, what do you actually get to do. Do you explore or just get there, look out the window and go home?

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Have you ever been? Japan is friggin amazing! Bit expensive though...

I just dont see the appeal. I meant i dont hate it but it doesnt really make me excited.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I chose japan^^ since im gonna go there in a couple of years.
but if there was any chance of going to another planet or the iss i would not pass that up :D

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Even though i love japan and neven been there, spaaaaace! I want to meet aliens there! :3

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Japanese culture really doesn't appeal to me that much, so I'm gonna go for space.

Good point, but imagine this senario:

Your friend:" Hey, where did you go on holiday?"

You: "Umm... Japan/Space" 

Japan, All of my friends love anime XD

\

I like Japan, it is awesome. I'm actually trying to learn the language.

Japan

Land of suicides, train rape, and panty vendors, I LOVE IT!!!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Never been to Japan but I would have to choose space.  I'm majoring in Aerospace Engineering and the space trip would just be the friggen coolest thing ever.  Probably the highlight of my life.

System: Intel Core i5 3570K OC@ 4.4GHz | Cooler Master Hyper N520 | ASUS Maximus V Gene | 8GB Mushkin 1866MHz RAM | MSI R7970 Lightning | Seasonic X-850 | Fractal Design Define R4 White Windowed Edition

Peripherals: BenQ XL2420T 1920x1080@120Hz | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless (with Cherry MX Browns) Mechanical Keyboard | Razer DeathAdder Left-handed Edition Mouse | ODAC to various things

A trip to space would be a once in a lifetime type of deal for most, I imagine. I would take it without hesitation.

Lets put Japan in space, kill 2 birds with one stone.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Well I guess I would have to say space since I've been to japan before. Space would really be a once in a lifetime experience that very few people have the chance of going through. On the other hand I LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE japanese food :D

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Space because I want to dance with the aliens!!! 

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Are you kidding me? I can't leave Wheatley up there all alone!

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Lets put Japan in space, kill 2 birds with one stone.

Just let the Japanese know. I bet they will be the first country to colonize space.

Id totaly go to Japan over space. I would get more out of being in Japan than I would being in space. I love anime, Japanese culture and all that sort of stuff.

Japan is my second favourite country. But I have absolutely no hesitation in choosing space.