Need help Selecting Parts For A New Gaming PC

Yes the EVGA G2 750W will power 2 x 980 ti cards and the rest of the system.

I think the Asus ROG Swift and Acer Predator are the only two 1440p 144Hz G-Sync monitors available at the moment. There are 1440p Freesync monitors, but they need an AMD graphics card.  

Ok, also are they wide screen? and what is this Western Digital WD Blue 1TB WD10EZEX  is that my stoage for my games and stuff cause i would prefer a SSD (Solid State Drive) but still 1TB,

Crucial BX100 250GB SSD  whats that is that the storage for my operating system and stuff? is this the graphics cards G.Skill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL (2x4GB) DDR3 ? Also do i need a water coolant block for this cooling Corsair Hydro Series H105 Liquid CPU Cooler ? Thanks dude for awnsering back for me it really helps.

Yes the EVGA G2 750W will power 2 x 980 ti cards and the rest of the system.

I think the Asus ROG Swift and Acer Predator are the only two 1440p 144Hz G-Sync monitors available at the moment. There are 1440p Freesync monitors, but they need an AMD graphics card.  

Also i want to water cool my GPU what will i need to do that will i need some sort of radiator or cooling block?

Ok, also are they wide screen? and what is this Western Digital WD Blue 1TB WD10EZEX  is that my stoage for my games and stuff cause i would prefer a SSD (Solid State Drive) but still 1TB,

Crucial BX100 250GB SSD  whats that is that the storage for my operating system and stuff? is this the graphics cards G.Skill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL (2x4GB) DDR3 ? Also do i need a water coolant block for this cooling Corsair Hydro Series H105 Liquid CPU Cooler ? Thanks dude for awnsering back for me it really helps.

Hi

The Western Digital 1TB is a regular hard drive. This would be used as a storage device for large downloads and other files.

The Crucial BX100 is the solid state drive. That would have the operating system on it, and then you can also install games/programs on to it so that they load up faster.

The G.Skill Ripjaws is the system memory (Ram).

No you don't need a coolant block for the H105. It has everything built in to it.

The GTX 980ti graphics card would be one from this list - http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=193_1766&vk_sort=1

Hi

The Western Digital 1TB is a regular hard drive. This would be used as a storage device for large downloads and other files.

The Crucial BX100 is the solid state drive. That would have the operating system on it, and then you can also install games/programs on to it so that they load up faster.

The G.Skill Ripjaws is the system memory (Ram).

No you don't need a coolant block for the H105. It has everything built in to it.

The GTX 980ti graphics card would be one from this list - http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=193_1766&vk_sort=1

Waggy would need a cooling block because he wants to cool his GPU.

Quick google check tells me, $3942.27 USD = $5072.30 AUD

Hey idiot! i pretty sure he said his budget was 3000-5000 AUD!

Think before you say something

Waggy would need a cooling block because he wants to cool his GPU.

And a custom loop needs maintaining. I already mentioned that in one of my other posts. 

You realise that your spec is way over too ? Maybe look at yourself first before accusing someone else of being an idiot.

You realise that your spec is way over too ? Maybe look at yourself first before accusing someone else of being an idiot.

Hey dude, do you think that this would be a good gaming computer? and at the current price it is its abit over what i wanted but i still need to account for the assembly shipping/transporting

i don't know how much they are going to charge? Or if they will even do it! here is the current Computer * http://www.pccasegear.com/sc/i8R

Where can i contact them i check the help tab on there website and there isnt an email adress for help or questions or requests or anything like that so do you have any idea on which email to inquire them with?

Hey dude, do you think that this would be a good gaming computer? and at the current price it is its abit over what i wanted but i still need to account for the assembly shipping/transporting

i don't know how much they are going to charge? Or if they will even do it! here is the current Computer * http://www.pccasegear.com/sc/i8R

Where can i contact them i check the help tab on there website and there isnt an email adress for help or questions or requests or anything like that so do you have any idea on which email to inquire them with?

Hi

That looks ok if you are happy with everything. You could go with Windows 7 64 Home premium rather than the Professional version as it is cheaper - http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=375_974&products_id=26855

Also you don't have a headset listed ?

My local store here in the UK charges around £60+ to build a pc like this. That converts to around $125AUD. It should only take a pc store around an hour to build something like this. They should also stress test it to make sure it is stable before they ship it to you.

The contact details are at the bottom of there website -  http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

I would suggest using the Sales Enquiries email address. Ask them if they can build you a pc to your own spec and then take it from there.

Hi

That looks ok if you are happy with everything. You could go with Windows 7 64 Home premium rather than the Professional version as it is cheaper - http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=375_974&products_id=26855

Also you don't have a headset listed ?

My local store here in the UK charges around £60+ to build a pc like this. That converts to around $125AUD. It should only take a pc store around an hour to build something like this. They should also stress test it to make sure it is stable before they ship it to you.

The contact details are at the bottom of there website -  http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

I would suggest using the Sales Enquiries email address. Ask them if they can build you a pc to your own spec and then take it from there.

Ok thanks, Also what is the diffrence between home premium and Professional? and i already have a headset so i dont acctualy need one and i dont really know any good ones to get but its fine ill use this one ive got currently, also by to my own spec you mean the stuff in my cart?

Ok thanks, Also what is the diffrence between home premium and Professional? and i already have a headset so i dont acctualy need one and i dont really know any good ones to get but its fine ill use this one ive got currently, also by to my own spec you mean the stuff in my cart?

I think the main difference between Home Premium and Professional is the amount of Ram that can be installed. The Home Premium limit is 16GB Ram and the Professional version limit is 192GB. For a gaming pc then you only need 8GB so the home premium version is fine. You can still add another 8GB in the future should you need it.

Also once windows 10 comes out you can upgrade to that anyway.

Yeah your own spec is the items in your shopping cart. If they can build it for you, then you can just send them the shopping cart link in the email after you contact them.

I think the main difference between Home Premium and Professional is the amount of Ram that can be installed. The Home Premium limit is 16GB Ram and the Professional version limit is 192GB. For a gaming pc then you only need 8GB so the home premium version is fine. You can still add another 8GB in the future should you need it.

Also once windows 10 comes out you can upgrade to that anyway.

Yeah your own spec is the items in your shopping cart. If they can build it for you, then you can just send them the shopping cart link in the email after you contact them.

Ok thanks so much with this build you have helped SOOOOO much dude i really appreciate it and i guess this is the end of the post cause ive emailed them about asking if they can build it for me im just waiting for a responce and if they say no then i guess this topic will be open for much longer so ill also be sure to change to home premium thanks for all your help dude!!!

Ok thanks so much with this build you have helped SOOOOO much dude i really appreciate it and i guess this is the end of the post cause ive emailed them about asking if they can build it for me im just waiting for a responce and if they say no then i guess this topic will be open for much longer so ill also be sure to change to home premium thanks for all your help dude!!!

No problem glad to help  :)

You realise that your spec is way over too ? Maybe look at yourself first before accusing someone else of being an idiot.oh.

Oh. My. God.

After trying to game on this old office computer for way to long, I am finally looking at getting a new computer, and am wondering what you guys would recommend.

I’m based in NSW, Australia. My budget is around $3000 - $5000, though I would prefer it to be around $4000's (AUD). I don’t want to build the computer myself if possible,

so I need to find someone capable of building this computer.

- I have no preference towards any particular brand.

- Is it possible to get a high resolution monitor (1440p?) that is also 144Hz with my budget?

- I need a new keyboard and mouse. I’d prefer the keyboard to have lights and the mouse to have lights, and no more than 1-2 buttons on the left side. I’d also prefer them to be wireless.

- Also need a new gaming headset (with a decent microphone).

- Windows 7 for the operating system.

- Has to connect to network via wireless.

Thanks

You should probably heed your own advice.