CM Storm Resonar or Razer Hammerhead Pro ?

I am in need of a new pair of headphones and I wanted to ask which is better, the Cooler Master Storm Resonar or the Razer Hammerhead Pro ? I intend on using it during my gaming sessions and listening to some music on my phone, I listen to a lot of Hard rock and Dance/House music. I watched a few reviews and I still dont know which is better, so if anyone can help me please answer. 

Used the hammerheads that a m8 owns, VERY bass heavy, not poor sounding but you can get much better for the price. What's your budget?

Sleepy: |  R7 1700@ 3.7GHz (NHD-15) | MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic | GIGABYTE Windforce GTX 1080 | 16GB of RAM | 8TBs of HDD | 128GB SSD| S340 Tempered Glass | XFX 550w Bronze 80+ PSU | 40" 4K panel, and 3 1080p bois

My budget is around 50 euros, I can get the hammerheads for 48euros and the Resonars for about 40euros, but the bigger problem is that I cant get most of the better in earphones in my country... Or they are a lot more expensive than you can find on amazon or ebay and the cost to get something shipped to my country from those sites is too dam high.