"Gaming" Monitor

jayctech

Looking for a monitor with minimal lag. 1080p is fine and color reproduction (while good would be appreciated) isn't particularly important. Little to no input lag is the important thing.

No budget since I'm looking to get a ballpark but lets say £170 max, but as I said, I'm looking to see what sorta prices are around so if say what I'm looking for is only available at like £250 then please say so.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention 20-24inch is fine and 60hz is enough.

Acer H236HL is a good, cheap IPS monitor. Dell U2414H if you were willing to spend a bit more. 

Low input lag 1080p monitors are usually not hard to find, however you will have to pay a bit more for 144hz monitors. The cheapest 144hz panel locally is around 190 pounds, however it may be different for you (benq xl2411Z)

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Is 144hz important for you ?

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

What about the BenQ 27" RL2755HM ? I didn´t find it in the UK amazon but maybe you can find it somewhere else or just buy something similar

Low input lag 1080p monitors are usually not hard to find, however you will have to pay a bit more for 144hz monitors. The cheapest 144hz panel locally is around 190 pounds, however it may be different for you (benq xl2411Z)

Is 144hz important for you ?

Crap forgot, 60hz is enough.

Acer H236HL is a good, cheap IPS monitor. Dell U2414H if you were willing to spend a bit more.

5ms response time is too much for what I'm looking for.

What about the BenQ 27" RL2755HM ? I didn´t find it in the UK amazon but maybe you can find it somewhere else or just buy something similar

Is there a smaller 20-24inch model that's cheaper? Looks pretty solid apart from the size.