MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card

MrEleven1181

@MrEleven1181 OCUK say the earliest it'll be in stock is the end of next week (that stock will only cover 2/3 of current pre-orders though).  MSI haven't given retailers a specific release date yet.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

You can try your luck with Amazon US because if it's sold directly from Amazon then they usually do UK shipping, that's how I got most of my parts. And it's amazon so shipping expenses aren't usually bad.

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

You can try your luck with Amazon US because if it's sold directly from Amazon then they usually do UK shipping, that's how I got most of my parts. And it's amazon so shipping expenses aren't usually bad.

Just had a look they have a few different 980ti but they all say usually ship in 1-2 months lol think I'll just order the none red and black Msi 980 ti tomorrow from UK

Just had a look they have a few different 980ti but they all say usually ship in 1-2 months lol think I'll just order the none red and black Msi 980 ti tomorrow from UK

Yeah it's just the things us EU guys have to deal with even though were probably not gonna be european for much long :P

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4