ASUS Z8PE-D12X PSU Compatibility

So I just picked up this motherboard and I was wondering what kind of power supply this thing supports. According to the official spec sheet it supports:

1 x PSU Power Connector (24-pin SSI power connector + 8-pin SSI 12V + 8-pin SSI 12V power connector)

So what exactly is this? What exactly is a SSI power connector? And where would I find a PSU that supports it?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

same as normal 24pin AFAIK

Tell me how that board performs if you get a chance, I'm actually looking to buy one later this summer lol

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

same as normal 24pin AFAIK

Tell me how that board performs if you get a chance, I'm actually looking to buy one later this summer lol

Cool thanks! Planning on throwing some cheap 2 x Six Core Xeons that I found on eBay mostly for server use. The board was super cheap too. Came around 75 USD for a new but open box. I'll let you know.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Cool thanks! Planning on throwing some cheap 2 x Six Core Xeons that I found on eBay mostly for server use. The board was super cheap too. Came around 75 USD for a new but open box. I'll let you know.

link to those CPUs?  assuming seller has more than 1 se for sale

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

link to those CPUs?  assuming seller has more than 1 se for sale

I will PM it to you.