buying a gaming mouse. ROCCAT Kone Pure or Gigabyte Krypton or Cooler Master Havoc.

Ahmedouvix

I  am going to buy a gaming mouse which is the best?

Gigabyte Krypton 63$
Cooler Master Havoc 50$
ROCCAT Military Starter Bundle Kone Pure + Sense Naval Storm 75$
A4tech TL6 Bloody Terminator 50$

i have to buy from these options only 

Making an arrangement best to good would be much appreciated

Roccat, everything else is just below meh.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Roccat, everything else is just below meh.

too many people said that to me .. but if i didn't find it. what do you think about the krypton or the havoc?

i am in love with the krypton since the last year 

The Roccat isn't bad, but there are better mice for that money.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

too many people said that to me .. but if i didn't find it. what do you think about the krypton or the havoc?

i am in love with the krypton since the last year 

laser, laser, brands that have no reputable past in making mice.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The Roccat isn't bad, but there are better mice for that money.

model name? maybe i will find it in my city.

model name? maybe i will find it in my city.

Zowie FK1/2, Zowie ZA11/12/13, Steelseries Rival, Logitech G502, Razer Deathadder, Microsoft IE3.0.

Those are the best mice for gaming, atm.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

Zowie FK1/2, Zowie ZA11/12/13, Steelseries Rival, Logitech G502, Razer Deathadder, Microsoft IE3.0.

Those are the best mice for gaming, atm.

the only one available is the G502 for 130$ .. i think i will order online.

is it the best one for 60$ ?

the only one available is the G502 for 130$ .. i think i will order online.

is it the best one for 60$ ?

Depends on what you're looking for on a mouse and how comfortable it is to you.

Only you can make the decision. If you like a mouse with lighting and space ship looks then yeah, the G502 is the one for you.

To me, its just too ricey and heavy. And not really that ergonomic, since I prefer a simpler design.

Depends on what you're looking for on a mouse and how comfortable it is to you.

Only you can make the decision. If you like a mouse with lighting and space ship looks then yeah, the G502 is the one for you.

To me, its just too ricey and heavy. And not really that ergonomic, since I prefer a simpler design.

i just need a simple mouse with good sensor for BF4 BF3 .. i am even don't think i will order online and just get the krypton or roccat because i am afraid from the taxes "costs a lot in egypt" and shipping time because i am travelling another country next week 

i am confused.

i just need a simple mouse with good sensor for BF4 BF3 .. i am even don't think i will order online and just get the krypton or roccat because i am afraid from the taxes "costs a lot in egypt" and shipping time because i am travelling another country next week 

i am confused.

If you want a simple mouse with a perfect sensor you can't go wrong with Zowie.

Just choose the model based on your hand size/grip.

If you want a simple mouse with a perfect sensor you can't go wrong with Zowie.

Just choose the model based on your hand size/grip.

thanks .. i saw a lot of reviews about it and i love it's simple design .. i will see if i will order it online. if i will not i will get the roccat kone pure bundle