Castle Crashers have couch co-op?

Nexxus
Go to solution Solved by Caphalem,

Just tested it out. Yes you can and quite well at that. You can have up to 4 player couch co-op AND you can mix controllers. I just tested it while going for 3 players in which one uses the keyboard the other one an Xbox 360 controller and the last one an Acme GA02. Seems to work fine.

Can I play coop in this on the same machine? or does it have to be over a network?

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I'm sure that X360 version has couch coöp, and I'm pretty sure that the PC version has it too.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Just tested it out. Yes you can and quite well at that. You can have up to 4 player couch co-op AND you can mix controllers. I just tested it while going for 3 players in which one uses the keyboard the other one an Xbox 360 controller and the last one an Acme GA02. Seems to work fine.

I remember playing co-op with my friend on the same machine

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

I'm sure that X360 version has couch coöp, and I'm pretty sure that the PC version has it too.

I know that the xb one does but I know pc games are finiky with couch coop and im only getting it for me and a friend cause she always wants to do split screen stuff

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I remember playing co-op with my friend on the same machine

Thank you kindly.

System Specs

wth is couch co-op?

is that new terms for local co-op?

It means local co-op but I'm not sure which term is older. I think couch co-op might be older, it is for me at least.