Moving an Alienware Aurora R4 (late 2011) system to a smaller case

I will be going to college soon and would like to continue gaming while I am there. However my current laptop will not cut it, so while I am there I would like to continue using my desktop until I get a gaming laptop when the new 1000 series mobile gpus come out. Alienware's case is big and heavy so I would like to downsize to something smaller without having to replace any parts (other than possibly the power supply and cpu cooler). I planned to move the Alienware motherboard(supposedly m-ATX) my current cpu(Intel i7 3820@3.6gHz LGA2011),current gpu (GTX 660 with Nvidia cooler) as well as one SSD and one 3.5 in. HDD, to a new case that was smaller and lighter. If anyone can forsee any problems or has any case suggestions under $150 it would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

I will be going to college soon and would like to continue gaming while I am there. However my current laptop will not cut it, so while I am there I would like to continue using my desktop until I get a gaming laptop when the new 1000 series mobile gpus come out. Alienware's case is big and heavy so I would like to downsize to something smaller without having to replace any parts (other than possibly the power supply and cpu cooler). I planned to move the Alienware motherboard(supposedly m-ATX) my current cpu(Intel i7 3820@3.6gHz LGA2011),current gpu (GTX 660 with Nvidia cooler) as well as one SSD and one 3.5 in. HDD, to a new case that was smaller and lighter. If anyone can forsee any problems or has any case suggestions under $150 it would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/aerocool-case-xpredatorx3devilr

This should work for you.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Having a small form factor is the most important aspect of the case. I do like the Aerocool Xpredator but it seems about the same size as my current case. Something along the lines of a Bitfenix Prodigy m was the size I was looking for.