Looking for a new case

Sebastian Kurpiel

What's up guys.

I'm currently upgrading my gaming rig that I made when I was in 7th grade which is about 6 years ago. I currently have a Raidmax Tornado in blue, the front audio ports never worked :(, and I'm looking for something more quiet ,more room for cable management and possibly water cooling in the future if I get a bit adventurous, a window would be nice but doesn't have to have one,and a design that isn't to crazy.I was looking into the H440 and define

R5, but that lacks optical drives and I'm not entirely sure if I still need mine... I'm not sure about size, the midsize is nice, but portable is cool since I'm going to college. My budget is... to be honest I don't really have one my total budget was $600 with the upgrade parts, http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XCHWTW.  So any suggestions would be awesome and always thanks for the info :)

Edit: Since when was my graphics card almost $500...

Edit#2: I'm willing to plastidip the front panel... I like the color blue. 

Edit#3: Does Be quiet have a window option?

Edit#4:Has anyone used this case? http://www.corsair.com/en-us/graphite-series-380t-white-portable-mini-itx-case

Have a look at the enthoo pro as well.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Id say go for the Define over the H440. the H440 has issues with air circulation (especially with SLI/Crossfire).

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)