Anyone know when the OnePlus One 16GB will be back in stock?

I've looked around on their forums a little but I've not found anything helpful, so I was just wondering if anyone here knows anything.   

ive never actually seen one ever only the 64gb version was popular I think

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I've looked around on their forums a little but I've not found anything helpful, so I was just wondering if anyone here knows anything.   

Yea. They produce more of the 64GB due to it being the more popular of the two models. Not sure when it will be restocked

I bought the 16GB version a too weeks ago and I am very happy (except that i would prefer a dual sim version)  :)

The 64GB version costs as much as the 16GB version a few weeks ago so why not buy this? 

I bought the 16GB version a too weeks ago and I am very happy (except that i would prefer a dual sim version)  :)

The 64GB version costs as much as the 16GB version a few weeks ago so why not buy this? 

Its only due to the recent price drop down to £179 that Im able to even  consider the 1+1, before I was looking at stuff like the Zenfone ZE550ML  

Yea. They produce more of the 64GB due to it being the more popular of the two models. Not sure when it will be restocked

Huh well that sucks, thanks anyway. 

Huh well that sucks, thanks anyway. 

get a zenfone 2 its only 8% slower

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I would just pay the extra amount and get the 64GB model, unless you like 16GB of storage and the white backing.

Its only due to the recent price drop down to £179 that Im able to even  consider the 1+1, before I was looking at stuff like the Zenfone ZE550ML  

Even before the price drop, the OnePlus One was still a better choice then the Zenfone 2. Spend the extra money and get the 64GB, the sandstone texture is awesome and with only about 11-12GB to use after OS and formatting, having no MicroSD expansion warrants the 4x larger storage capacity onboard.

"Rawr XD"

Yeah I've been looking at those, I keep hearing lots of divided opinions though :/

I would just pay the extra amount and get the 64GB model, unless you like 16GB of storage and the white backing.

Below

Even before the price drop, the OnePlus One was still a better choice then the Zenfone 2. Spend the extra money and get the 64GB, the sandstone texture is awesome and with only about 11-12GB to use after OS and formatting, having no MicroSD expansion warrants the 4x larger storage capacity onboard.

Ehhh there are other things I'd rather spend the difference on, besides I've been getting by just fine with a 8GB Iphone 4 with a decent amount of space to spare for a few years now. I cant say I really care about the back either seeing as I'll probably have it in a case or vinyl wrapped anyways.     

It's 8% slower in benchmarks but the pretty poorly optimized software (as it stands) makes it feel a lot slower then the OPO.

Ehhh there are other things I'd rather spend the difference on, besides I've been getting by just fine with a 8GB Iphone 4 with a decent amount of space to spare for a few years now. I cant say I really care about the back either seeing as I'll probably have it in a case or vinyl wrapped anyways.     

Well there's really no telling when OPO restocks cause they're just on such tight supply of them all the time

"Rawr XD"

It's 8% slower in benchmarks but the pretty poorly optimized software (as it stands) makes it feel a lot slower then the OPO.

Well there's really no telling when OPO restocks cause they're just on such tight supply of them all the time

really did not know that 

really did not know that 

I was thinking of buying one. I was skipping class the other day and went to the NE MemEx when they asked me to help them set up the Zenfone 2 booth (we're good friends), I tried the phone hands-on for a while, and there was very noticeable lag, even compared to my S3 (with AOSP Lollipop).

"Rawr XD"

I was thinking of buying one. I was skipping class the other day and went to the NE MemEx when they asked me to help them set up the Zenfone 2 booth (we're good friends), I tried the phone hands-on for a while, and there was very noticeable lag, even compared to the S3 I'm currently using (with AOSP Lollipop).

lucky you. they try to rip me off at every turn. just yesterday they ripped my $5 by convincing me to get the powerline kit which is $55 instead of 2 separate adapters for $25 each

and they ripped my friend off (you remember that)

and they convinced me that the TR2 and Armour A60 are good at least price match policy is good.. also lack of variety :/

lucky you. they try to rip me off at every turn. just yesterday they ripped my $5 by convincing me to get the powerline kit which is $55 instead of 2 separate adapters for $25 each

and they ripped my friend off (you remember that)

and they convinced me that the TR2 and Armour A60 are good at least price match policy is good.. also lack of variety :/

MemEx tends to try to rip off people that they think don't know any better. 

But they know me really well at the NE one (I used to work for them, before they moved like two blocks)

"Rawr XD"

MemEx tends to try to rip off people that they think don't know any better. 

But they know me really well at the NE one (I used to work for them, before they moved like two blocks)

Im still trying to get them to reply to my email :/ at least i think I found another gig at a data management company

at mem ex yesterday the guy was like "the kit comes with a transmitter and a reciever and they are diffrent he showed me what I think was as normal version and a wifi version to make it look like to different kinds. I open the box and they are two normal adapters -_- 

Befor i got the opo recently i was very happy with the Moto G 2nd Gen. In Germany it costs abot 170-180 Euro and on Amazon.co.uk £105 and for that price I was amazed how good it was. So if you still don't know what handy to buy consider the Moto G. It is my first recommendation for a budget smartphone.