Asus router comparison

Which would be best for gaming with little ping and streaming 1080p videos without buffering. I'd like to spend as least as possible so don't say just get the best one as there may be a cheaper variant that can do what I need it to do.

Also which modem would best go with it? I was thinking the ARRIS/ Motorala SurfBoard SB614

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The RT N66U would be the best.  The AC models have far better wireless connectivity if you plan to use the wifi and your device supports it.

The RT N66U would be the best.  The AC models have far better wireless connectivity if you plan to use the wifi and your device supports it.

Yeah Wifi will be used by like 3 or more people.

Yeah Wifi will be used by like 3 or more people.

Well if they demand fast wifi at great distances with low ping than you would want to get one of the AC units.  But if they are just surfing the web then the N66U should be fine.  Also the motorola surfboard is a great modem.

Well if they demand fast wifi at great distances with low ping than you would want to get one of the AC units.  But if they are just surfing the web then the N66U should be fine.  Also the motorola surfboard is a great modem.

Alright I think I'm going for this one should I get the Arris Modem with 4x or 8x?

Not sure what you mean 4x or 8x, but the SB6121 supports up to 172 Mbps download, 131 upload,  the SB6141 supports 343 download, 131 upload, and the SB6183 supports 686 download, 131 upload.  It depends on what speed your ISP is providing you.

Which would be best for gaming with little ping and streaming 1080p videos without buffering. I'd like to spend as least as possible so don't say just get the best one as there may be a cheaper variant that can do what I need it to do.

Also which modem would best go with it? I was thinking the ARRIS/ Motorala SurfBoard SB614

ac56u 

make sure you install the asus merlin firmware when you get it tho

the default asus firmware is buggy

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

ac56u 

make sure you install the asus merlin firmware when you get it tho

the default asus firmware is buggy

I'm getting it used for its price it meh.

I'm getting it used for its price it meh.

your buying a used one?

well the ac66u or the ac68u are the best ones