Large/public LAN parties

carguy86

in norway theres GIGACON (1-4 october) it is a combined LAN and tech convention (razer, komplett and many other tech giants are going there to display products) and im wondering if there are any other largescale lans hosted local to you?

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Dreamhack here in Sweden, the largest LAN in the world as far as I know ;)

Took ~4 hours to drive here with a trailer for the chairs (SO worth it!) so idk if that counts as local.

I'm at Dreamhack right now and loving it! :)

Dreamhack here in Sweden, the largest LAN in the world as far as I know ;)

Took ~4 hours to drive here with a trailer for the chairs (SO worth it!) so idk if that counts as local.

I'm at Dreamhack right now and loving it! :)

whats the atmosphere like?

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

whats the atmosphere like?

It's great! I'm not sure how to explain it... It's simply great haha!

There are the B, C and D halls. The D hall would be the "party" hall with the big scene and acitivites as well as the artists. B is the streamer hall and is not as crazy. You can meet up with big streamers there (For example I saw LegendaryLea there today and I watch her from time to time). C is where all the tournaments happen but ofcourse you can sit there too.

And right now there's a competition going on for a ROG SWIFT monitor :)

Assembly Summer, largest and oldest LAN/demoscene party in Finland. Assembly Winter, Insomnia, Vectorama, Lantrek other larger and more gaming centered LANs in Finland. I'll be going to Asm again this August. Sad about that it isn't held in hockey arena anymore ;(

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It's great! I'm not sure how to explain it... It's simply great haha!

There are the B, C and D halls. The D hall would be the "party" hall with the big scene and acitivites as well as the artists. B is the streamer hall and is not as crazy. You can meet up with big streamers there (For example I saw LegendaryLea there today and I watch her from time to time). C is where all the tournaments happen but ofcourse you can sit there too.

And right now there's a competition going on for a ROG SWIFT monitor :)

living in canada, this is bucket list material 

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner