How To Use Steam Refund?

MahtXL

Ive been all over the help site. and support site. and i cannot find how to request one AT ALL. id like to clear out some games ive never touched, as well as one very expensive 60 dollar game i feel doesnt have enough content to justify its price. BUT HOW?

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit

Maybe try sending in a Steam Support Ticket? Never done it myself so I can't be certain how it's done.

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

I'm sorry but that sounds like abuse of the system. Games you haven't touched? Games you feel don't justify the price?

-_-

Be sure to read the "abuse" section before you actually do it, but here you go:

http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'm sorry but that sounds like abuse of the system. Games you haven't touched? Games you feel don't justify the price?

-_-

Be sure to read the "abuse" section before you actually do it, but here you go:

http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/

Its not abuse if ive put 30 mins into a game and never touched it again. Its also not abuse if i feel a game is not worth 60 dollars and also dont want to play it.

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit

And how long ago did you purchase these games you spent thirty minutes on? And how much for the sixty dollar games you don't want to play? If it isn't within the two weeks and is months it is (attempted) abuse. You shouldn't be able to make returns simply because a while after the purchase you realized it was a stupid purchase.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I would like to know too... 

Anyone knows, or already request a refund?

Its not abuse if ive put 30 mins into a game and never touched it again. Its also not abuse if i feel a game is not worth 60 dollars and also dont want to play it.

You are right, but... just to make sure, you know the "2 weeks" rule, right?

Click "Help" in Steam client, then "Steam support" you'll be given the "What can I help you with.." screen select "A purchase" then you'll be given the list of purchases in last 6 months, select the one you want then either "it's not what I expected" or "purchasedd by accident" then next screen will let you request a refund providing the criteria is met. 

Not sure how long it takes or anything, I've not actually requested a refund on anything, but that's where the option is. 

I just did it for the witcher 3. Dont grt me wrong its a good gsme but not 70aud worth. Went through fast n easy. Got my mony back.

CPU: 4690k - 4.5@1.29v  GPU: GTX 780ti - core +100 / Mem+350 Motherboard: Asus Z97-A  SSD: 256Gb 840 Evo HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB  RAM: Corsair Vengance Pro 2x4Gb  Case: White H440  PSU: RM850  Cooling: NZXT Kraken X60