Besides looking cooler what benefits does a gaming chair have over an office chair

Is there a benefit besides aesthetics for going for this chair

41M3uuK2bxL._SY450_.jpg

Over this chair 

416NTN-HcUL._SY450_.jpg

How much more comfortable would the DxRacer be compared to the Flash Furniture also how much longer would it last. Is it worth double the price.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/dxracer-kc57-console-gaming-chair

Saw this and reminded me of your question so here you go... hope it helps with your decision ...

Is there a benefit besides aesthetics for going for this chair

41M3uuK2bxL._SY450_.jpg

Over this chair 

416NTN-HcUL._SY450_.jpg

How much more comfortable would the DxRacer be compared to the Flash Furniture also how much longer would it last. Is it worth double the price.

The Flash chair is a cheaply made Chinese produced chair.  probably be an ok choice for short sitting but highly doubt it would last or be worth the MSRP.

DXRacer Chairs are made very well, subjectively look good, and from my own experience are very comfortable.  had mine for about 9 months and its still like new.  I sit in mine about 8+ hours average daily.

http://www.dxracer.com/us/en-us/product/1/office_chair/max_series/oh-mn03-n/- I own this one in all black.

IF you game/sit for long hours its best to spend a good amount on a chair. Whatever you can afford or save up to.  As far as the cost of DXRacer goes its worth it to me for how long I sit.  but for others it may not be.  its priced as a luxury good and the quality shows when you look at one and actually sit in it.  Their cheapest models they produce are in the High $200's and are made with fabric IIRC.

For the price of one I don't think you could find a better chair without having it either being somewhat uncomfortable due to it not lasting or spending way more then reasonable on something you sit on like the HM Aeron.

Non and their actually not all that ergonomic at a desk. I suggest you look at real office chair companies like Herman Miller, Steelcase, and Humanscale if you want a chair that's ergonomically proper and going to last.

I recently picked up a Herman Miller Aeron for my birthday as I was done going through an office max chair every year. I could tell opening the huge box it was going to last the 12 year warranty it had.

Is that why its common in streamers

Nope that's because their sponsored.

Personaly if I'm spending over $300 on a chair then I just straight go for a gaming chair

Save up a $100 more and look at a real office chair company.

i have a herman miller mirra and i hate it i just hate it it forces a upright position and i dont like that and i cant change it btw i got a showroom model with all the extras and it was way cheaper

What do you mean upright? If it's anything like my aeron adjust the tension lower so you can lean back but not too much so you fans back.

are you complaining about having a good posture. Well looking at the chair it looks like the back is plastic or metal, i doubt that feels nice on the back. Its a lot nicer when weaved

Its essentially a cheaper aeron that one size fits all but is far more adjustable. Yes the back is a flexible ish plastic.

it just doent fit me it is also way to short and the back is to had like you said

The Mirra I crazy adjustable are you sure you have it adjusted to you body style?

Its essentially a cheaper aeron that one size fits all but is far more adjustable. Yes the back is a flexible ish plastic.

i think once you go weaved you dont really go back

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

-snip-

spending way more then reasonable on something you sit on like the HM Aeron.

I'd just like to point out that the aeron is at a mid level price point when it comes to proper office chairs. Their next step up is basically double the price.

It's kinda like

Up to $400 or so

$600-$800

$1000min+

For the various "grades" of chairs.

This is from my research I did when picking out my aeron as well as just looking at them over the years. If I could I would have had a 100% real leather Humanscale Freedom with Headrest but fuck I'm not rich.

i think once you go weaved you dont really go back

Until I had my aeron I didn't like it as most if not all were cheap (relative) knockoffs and the material stretched.

The Flash chair is a cheaply made Chinese produced chair.  probably be an ok choice for short sitting but highly doubt it would last or be worth the MSRP.

DXRacer Chairs are made very well, subjectively look good, and from my own experience are very comfortable.  had mine for about 9 months and its still like new.  I sit in mine about 8+ hours average daily.

http://www.dxracer.com/us/en-us/product/1/office_chair/max_series/oh-mn03-n/- I own this one in all black.

IF you game/sit for long hours its best to spend a good amount on a chair. Whatever you can afford or save up to.  As far as the cost of DXRacer goes its worth it to me for how long I sit.  but for others it may not be.  its priced as a luxury good and the quality shows when you look at one and actually sit in it.  Their cheapest models they produce are in the High $200's and are made with fabric IIRC.

For the price of one I don't think you could find a better chair without having it either being somewhat uncomfortable due to it not lasting or spending way more then reasonable on something you sit on like the HM Aeron.

Non and their actually not all that ergonomic at a desk. I suggest you look at real office chair companies like Herman Miller, Steelcase, and Humanscale if you want a chair that's ergonomically proper and going to last.

I recently picked up a Herman Miller Aeron for my birthday as I was done going through an office max chair every year. I could tell opening the huge box it was going to last the 12 year warranty it had.

Nope that's because their sponsored.

What do you mean upright? If it's anything like my aeron adjust the tension lower so you can lean back but not too much so you fans back.

The Mirra I crazy adjustable are you sure you have it adjusted to you body style?

I'd just like to point out that the aeron is at a mid level price point when it comes to proper office chairs. Their next step up is basically double the price.

It's kinda like

Up to $400 or so

$600-$800

$1000min+

For the various "grades" of chairs.

This is from my research I did when picking out my aeron as well as just looking at them over the years. If I could I would have had a 100% real leather Humanscale Freedom with Headrest but fuck I'm not rich.

Until I had my aero I didn't like it as most if not all were cheap (relative) knockoffs and the material stretched.

Bro....multiquote. Christ. I wont say im perfect with now double posting but this is absurd.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

yes the back is not tilt ajustable and i hate that

So should I invest in a more expensive chair soulution because I could be spending that on other stuff like a graphics card monitor ect.

I'm not spending 1000+ on a chair as long as if its good enough.

Bro....multiquote. Christ. I wont say im perfect with now double posting but this is absurd.

Well i think im going to reply to one thing or two on the page and then it turns out its more... And it's not easy to go back in tapatalk. I guess i should read more before replying.

yes the back is not tilt ajustable and i hate that

You can't lean back? I pretty sure that chair has that ability...

I'm not spending 1000+ on a chair as long as if its good enough.

Never said you should. I got my Aeron on sale for ~$700 which includes the adjustable arms and 3in hard floor casters.

So should I invest in a more expensive chair soulution because I could be spending that on other stuff like a graphics card monitor ect.

Computer Setup takes priority but A Good Chair should be the first additional thing to buy when possible. Assuming you sit for long hours.  AVG of 5-8 HRS or more daily

I assume when ppl ask about chairs they already happy with their completed setups. if your starting at nothing do your rig first.  (PC/monitor + cheap KB/M.)

IMO $400 for a chair is a decent amount of money for a chair, but when buying from a good manufacture It will last way longer then anything else you buy for your setup.

Even the PC itself, so as long as you take care of it.

My last chair lasted 10 years for example before the hydraulic piston exploded randomly one day.

Only you can decide whats it worth or justify the cost.  (IMO saving is always an option)   their are plenty of reviews on YT about dxracer and other brands "gaming" chairs.

They are usually positive because you get what you pay for.  

the office depot/max special's and cheap random amazon chairs can be iffy IMO. most of the reviews are from ppl that probably don't sit in them for long hours or hours longer then 2-4 average.

You can't lean back? I pretty sure that chair has that ability...

Never said you should. I got my Aeron on sale for ~$700 which includes the adjustable arms and 3in hard floor casters.

i can lean back but the bach is not tilt ajustable if the seat stays level