Razor Deathstalker Expert

ryyo96

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for a keyboard for my new PC. Im looking at the keyboard that i have mentioned above. It is a chicklet style keyboard and they are really the only keyboards that i have ever used so that what i was going to go for again.

I am getting into gaming on the PC though so is a chicklet style keyboard a wise choice for gaming? Please let me know. The keyboard costs £65.00. If there is another keyboard out there for the same money or cheaper if you can let me know about it please.

Thanks.

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for a keyboard for my new PC. Im looking at the keyboard that i have mentioned above. It is a chicklet style keyboard and they are really the only keyboards that i have ever used so that what i was going to go for again.

I am getting into gaming on the PC though so is a chicklet style keyboard a wise choice for gaming? Please let me know. The keyboard costs £65.00. If there is another keyboard out there for the same money or cheaper if you can let me know about it please.

Thanks.

Just don't use razer, i've had a terrible experience and many others say they are cheap plastic tacky garbage.

500 Posts achieved 29/4/16 9:13PM

i7 980x Power! BeamnDrivionothbesgameComicSans

“I was the rebellious one.” - Maxene Andrews

Damn that's a nice hair flick 1981 Simon LeBon!

"Nothing gets you going like a juicy pussy!" - ashens

"what sorry blender isn't that what you make smoothe?" - pathole

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

"We won world war 2 for a reason" - ironic shitposting is still shitposting

"Fight shooting game with pretty girls" - megami strike 1943

"You've got wood in an evo" - moog

"oxygofishafacematerialsotosis" - linus

"Vehicle stimulator" - crappy russian mod site

"The power table" - Nerdcubed

"Nuclear spaghetti" - ashens

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

Just don't use razer, i've had a terrible experience and many others say they are cheap plastic tacky garbage.

Ok. I haven't used razor before but i always thought they were good. What about cooler master?

Ok. I haven't used razor before but i always thought they were good. What about cooler master?

Yes, coolermaster are good, i have a novatouch TKL Sitting around on my secondary rig, solid keyboard if you want TKL

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

Yes, coolermaster are good, i have a novatouch TKL Sitting around on my secondary rig, solid keyboard if you want TKL

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cooler-Master-Storm-Devastator-Full-Size/dp/B00CUBQH3G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434026932&sr=8-1&keywords=cooler+master+keyboard

what do you think about this one? how will this one stand up to gaming?

Oh yeah, they're one of the best membrane keyboards out there, i used to have one on my Gaming rig from 2011, i still remember that pc.

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

Oh yeah, they're one of the best membrane keyboards out there, i used to have one on my Gaming rig from 2011, i still remember that pc.

good. it comes with that mouse also, is that an ok one for gaming also? 

Razer does get a lot of hate, I have used Coolermaster, Corsair and Razer keyboards. Personally I like the build of the Corsair, the looks of the Coolermaster and the software included with the Razer keyboard. The Deathstalker is a good keyboard if you are wanting a silent keyboard, the built in wrist-rest is also nice. It has a very similar feel to an Apple keyboard.

CPU  Intel i7 5820k Motherboard Asus X99-S  RAM  32GB (8x4) Kingston Hyper X Fury GPU EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 iCX Case Fractal Design R4 Windowed Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Crucial M500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Western Digital Blue PSU Corsair RM1000 Display 2x Asus VS239HV Cooling  Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard  Corsair K70 RGB Mouse Logitech G502 Gaming Surface Razer Golitahus Extended Speed

good. it comes with that mouse also, is that an ok one for gaming also? 

Yeah, it's a nice mouse too, nothing too special, it did its job nicely

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

Honestly for Chiclet membrane keyboards, I'd go with an Apple Keyboard before I'd go Razer.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Yeah, it's a nice mouse too, nothing too special, it did its job nicely

Honestly for Chiclet membrane keyboards, I'd go with an Apple Keyboard before I'd go Razer.

65 pounds for a non mechanic keyboard is on the high side..

Also, Razer products tend to lack quality because of cheaping out on materials to make more profit.

Gotcha! I'll go for the one that i linked, think it will be a nice starter keyboard for me, thanks for your opinions guys

If anyone else has any other recommendations for a gaming keyboard and mouse let me know. 

Oh, and also, DO i need a gaming surface also, a mouse pad or something like that? Obviously i can use it on the desk surface but will i get better performance if i use a mouse pad?

Oh, and also, DO i need a gaming surface also, a mouse pad or something like that? Obviously i can use it on the desk surface but will i get better performance if i use a mouse pad?

Yes, a simple pad like SteelSeries QcK is available pretty much everywhere and protects your desk and mouse feet from unnecessary wear and tear, while also keeping the tracking consistent. There are plenty of different size options (from small to desk sized) and surface alternatives depending if you want more control (rougher surface) or speed (smoother surface).

Yes, a simple pad like SteelSeries QcK is available pretty much everywhere and protects your desk and mouse feet from unnecessary wear and tear, while also keeping the tracking consistent. There are plenty of different size options (from small to desk sized) and surface alternatives depending if you want more control (rougher surface) or speed (smoother surface).

Perfect, thanks for all your help. All i need now is a set of speakers for the machine, but ill start a separate topic in audio so i dont break the rules. Thanks again.