Turtle Beach

theereal

So, i was looking into some headsets for gaming, and i was wondering if the Turtle Beach Ear Force XP Seven Gaming is a good choice, im currently replacing my Razer Megalodon . Also does it support Windows 8.1?

I currently own the XP SEVEN headset, and from my personal experience I would say go with another headset, such as the Astro A40 (Though I have never owned a pair of Astro's). The Seven sounds amazing and is all around a decent headset, but I have had it replaced twice now due to a part near the ear pads crack. Personally I don't find them very comfy but that could just be me. It does support 8.1 by the way. That's what I'm currently using. 

It's funny, I'm actually sending them back to be replaced on Friday. 

I currently own the XP SEVEN headset, and from my personal experience I would say go with another headset, such as the Astro A40 (Though I have never owned a pair of Astro's). The Seven sounds amazing and is all around a decent headset, but I have had it replaced twice now due to a part near the ear pads crack. Personally I don't find them very comfy but that could just be me. It does support 8.1 by the way. That's what I'm currently using. 

It's funny, I'm actually sending them back to be replaced on Friday. 

Ahhh, ok, thanks for the heads up :)

So, i was looking into some headsets for gaming, and i was wondering if the Turtle Beach Ear Force XP Seven Gaming is a good choice, im currently replacing my Razer Megalodon . Also does it support Windows 8.1?

Try to avoid gaming oriented headsets all together. A good pair of headphones and a mod mic will blow any gaming headset out of the water. 

Hi.

Try to avoid gaming oriented headsets all together. A good pair of headphones and a mod mic will blow any gaming headset out of the water. 

true

true

So true m8, get the HD 558 for bass or HD 598 for less; the 598 is lightly better, but both will destroy a headset.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

I agree with what the others said. These really expensive gaming headsets barely sound better than cheap Sennheiser HD 201's (currently €19 where I live), so best bet is to get decent headphones at your price range and a modmic. You will never look back at headsets ever again.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti