Best red Cables for a red themed build

Didn't know where to put this topic so I put it here. What is the best red 24,6,and 8 pin cable extender for a red themed build. Maximus vii hero NZXT H440 red/black Asus Strix GTX 980 ti. I'd like to spend as least as possible.

Alchemy cables

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

maybe check these guys out? i remember seeing them selling things in the classifieds section and im pretty sure they got a good all-round rep from the community

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Riptide-Custom-Sleeving/750676151611535

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Those seem to be the best price how much better would an Bitfenix one look?

Those seem to be the best price how much better would an Bitfenix one look?

they are much nice than the bitfenix ones, at least the ones i have tried. The bitfenix sleeving is that plastic feeling nylon braid.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

they are much nice than the bitfenix ones, at least the ones i have tried. The bitfenix sleeving is that plastic feeling nylon braid.

Looks like its down to color then since they are priced the same (rechecked) I think the bitfenix ones kinda look better due to them being a darker red.

Looks like its down to color then since they are priced the same (rechecked) I think the bitfenix ones kinda look better due to them being a darker red.

Just so you can get an idea of how the silverstone extensions looks, here they are in my build.

uBtXvdI.jpg

Hi! 

As @1Scotty1 said (Thanks btw) we can make custom cables with every color you want. Here is a page that can help you find your cable theme: http://choosemypc.net/sleeving/

You can contact us here or on our livechat here for prices or other information:  http://modguru.net/

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever