Help With Schoolwork

REX.exe

This is already a couple days late and the teacher has refused to help me, so I call upon LTTF to help me. The last question at the very bottom of the PDF really confuses me, it doesn't actually say what I need to produce, just that I should empathize women in ancient china. Is it third of first person, I've never had to do anything like this before.

http://ndshs.qld.edu.au/pluginfile.php/15052/mod_resource/content/1/His_Y07_U3_ILM_LP05.pdf

Thank you.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Wants me to log in. Just copy and paste the question?

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

link is broken

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Empathy is an important aspect of learning history. Having empathy helps you to understand why people in the past acted the way they did. It helps you to understand the circumstances they were in that made them act that way. Look at the definition of empathy below

Empathy is the ability to see an event, idea, group or individual through the eyes of people at the time and to understand the circumstances surrounding that event, idea, group or individual. It is often referred to as putting yourself in their shoes or seeing it through their eyes.

Let’s see how you empathize with women in ancient China.

I am told I need to make a paragraph or two but I'm not sure if it should be third of first person...

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

It is often referred to as putting yourself in their shoes or seeing it through their eyes.

This is first person.

It seems to me like it wants you to do it in first person as its in their eyes.

Empathy is an important aspect of learning history. Having empathy helps you to understand why people in the past acted the way they did. It helps you to understand the circumstances they were in that made them act that way. Look at the definition of empathy below

Empathy is the ability to see an event, idea, group or individual through the eyes of people at the time and to understand the circumstances surrounding that event, idea, group or individual. It is often referred to as putting yourself in their shoes or seeing it through their eyes.

I am told I need to make a paragraph or two but I'm not sure if it should be third of first

Seems like it's third person, but it might be 1st cause I'm stupid. When you're in their shoes it's first, but IMO wouldn't it still be third since you're not really them?
Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

It's in first person as far as I can tell. Then I'm just a fairly average technically Sophomore (Grade 10/Year 10(?)) now but still technically Freshman (Grade 9/ Year 9(?))

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Your teacher wants you to tell why you empathize with ancient Chinese women however you can (first, third, whatever). I do not see how you can with what they went through or maybe that's the point? To point out the radical differences?

Have you never wrote an empathy letter before? I was under the impression schools really love that stuff. Seems really weird your teacher refuses to help too. If I were you I would point that out to someone and get help forcefully if you must.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

School in Australia is messed up like I mean messed up. I had to write a 800 word essay on Nuclear power in 2 hours. Keep in mind I am in year 9

Eh, we got fellow South-East Queensland buddies up in here! 800 words in 2 hours for a Year 9 student is easy. I had to write 1000 words in 55 minutes on Pearl Harbor in Grade 9.

Edit: Oh yeah, answering the question. I'd understand it to standing in their shoes. The women in ancient China were oppressed by their husbands, with very few rights, and with little say in household decisions. It wants you to understand how you would feel if you were in that situation. Hopefully you'll also have some more info on the topic, since you appear to be studying it.

50Cent sweg.

School in Australia is messed up like I mean messed up. I had to write a 800 word essay on Nuclear power in 2 hours. Keep in mind I am in year 9

Similar story in the United States but I guess not nearly as bad. See in the US it's very influenced by companies and military. Literally half of the time (if not more) there was an information thing being ran there was someone from one of the US forces. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Eh, we got fellow South-East Queensland buddies up in here! 800 words in 2 hours for a Year 9 student is easy. I had to write 1000 words in 55 minutes on Pearl Harbor in Grade 9.

Edit: Oh yeah, answering the question. I'd understand it to standing in their shoes. The women in ancient China were oppressed by their husbands, with very few rights, and with little say in household decisions. It wants you to understand how you would feel if you were in that situation. Hopefully you'll also have some more info on the topic, since you appear to be studying it.

I did a 1000 (982) word science report in about an hour this year (grade 7) :P

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

I did a 1000 (982) word science report in about an hour this year (grade 7) :P

Yeah, I've done stuff like that, my example was just the first that came to mind.

50Cent sweg.

They would not have cared about your results that much.

Only in college+uni do they care

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

I am told I need to make a paragraph or two but I'm not sure if it should be third of first person...

First person because It is often referred to as putting yourself in their shoes or seeing it through their eyes.

Let’s see how you empathize with women in ancient China. First person

First person because It is often referred to as putting yourself in their shoes or seeing it through their eyes.

Let’s see how you empathize with women in ancient China. First person

69 posts :)

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build: