LF some people to play Lost Planet 2 for PS3 right now.

DeViLzzz

I am looking for some people to play Lost Planet 2 for PS3 right now.  I would prefer to play campaign mode but could play other modes if we get enough to do other stuff.

256px-Lostplanet2cover.jpg

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

... and no takers here to play but I eventually got to it going through the entire game on easy mode with random online players on Sony Network.  Making things more difficult was the fact that #1 I am a bad and #2 on the last boss nobody decided to look up what to do when we could not figure it out ourselves for a very long time.  In fact we put in well over an hour without looking up what to do and well that is because we wanted to figure it out on our own but thank goodness finally I said enough was enough and searched the web and found the answer we needed.  I think next time if I spend 30 minutes or close to that on a fight with multiple attempts and others and I are getting nowhere I will definitely look for some help online.  Oh and if anyone is wondering what the game is like? It was an action packed adventure with good cut scenes.  It was definitely much more of a game than Lost Planet 3 was. Sooooo ... in the future if anyone wants to play this a bit I am up for it.  I definitely am not ready for harder modes with this game but if I have to be carried so be it.  Happy gaming to fellow LTTers!  It was a good gaming night/morning for me and I hope it was a good one for you too.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S