An efficient laptop with a good battery

Hello fellows,

I am looking for a new laptop which can handle multimedia projects with Photoshop and Blender etc easily.

I also play a lot Counter-Strike:Global Offensive and League of Legends sometimes so I need some good GPU too.

I already own a desktop PC which is powerful so I don't wanna buy a laptop what I have to keep plugged in to a wall all the time. So the battery should be as good as possible.

Bad thing is that with good specs, battery drains faster.

So what I actually want is a good specs owning laptop with a good battery for about 1000 euros/dollars. Of course less is always better.

(I prefer intel and it does not have to be 4-core, 2 cores drain less battery and I don't multitask so much that I necessarily need 4 cores.)

Thank you for your time and thoughts!  :)

macbook!

-efficient

-batttery
-powerful enough to play LoL and CS

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

At this point I'd usually recommend a Macbook Pro 13" with an 128gb SSD. I guess I just did.

You might look more into the Lenovo side of things. They have some pretty interesting "workstation"- like notebooks. I don't really know a lot about their battery life though.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Hello fellows,

I am looking for a new laptop which can handle multimedia projects with Photoshop and Blender etc easily.

I also play a lot Counter-Strike:Global Offensive and League of Legends sometimes so I need some good GPU too.

I already own a desktop PC which is powerful so I don't wanna buy a laptop what I have to keep plugged in to a wall all the time. So the battery should be as good as possible.

Bad thing is that with good specs, battery drains faster.

So what I actually want is a good specs owning laptop with a good battery for about 1000 euros/dollars. Of course less is always better.

(I prefer intel and it does not have to be 4-core, 2 cores drain less battery and I don't multitask so much that I necessarily need 4 cores.)

Thank you for your time and thoughts!  :)

I'd consider a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 it has pretty decent specs, it'll last around 8 hours on a single charge, and it won't break the bank

Sometimes if you look on eBay, you can find a pretty good deal on one

any old laptop with a HUGE 10400mah battery

I can agree with this, Tecra M5 with a 12 cell battery (secondary 6 cell battery doesn't count since it only holds 3%) and it gets well over 6 hours battery life in Xubuntu or Windows 10 Tech preview. Windows 7 however cuts it to just over 4 hours (bloody resource hog it is).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL