Looking for 85$ a mechanical tenkeyless keyboard

malicalik13

Hello guys! I want to upgrade my keyboard to a mechanical one. The Razer Blackwidow T.E 2014 looks like a good option but the Razer switches worry me a lot. I'm a Cherry MX Blue guy and a lot of people say there isn't a big difference when it comes to feel and I'm planning to upgrade it after 2 years so durability might be a problem too. What do you think about Razer's switches? Are they similar or a lot different from blue switches?

And also what are the other options I have around 85$? Thanks!

-snip-

I have seen that Razer keyboard too, for 80 euros and I have used my friend's Razer Blackwidow (the 'regular' one) and it seemed pretty okay to me.

Razer's fake Cherry MX switches seem very similar to Blue's I think.

Another good keyboard around that price must the the CM Storm Quickfire TKL. I think they have that one with Blues too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Cooler master's quickfire series. I personally use the tk mx blue one and love it

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Either a quickfire tk or rapid. If those don't suit you then geekhack classifieds/reddit classifieds/craiglist will get you one that will. You will find way better prices there. Although, they will be used, but in good condition.

Hi.