Best Mice under $75

Photogenic

Hello everyone, I was looking into buying a new mouse and I have a budget of $75 I currently am thinking about the Utechsmart Venus but I was looking for opinions on it ans other suggestions. Thanks in advance for any opinions/suggestions!

Look into Zowie's line-up. 

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Look into Zowie's line-up.

The zowies I looked at are made for claw grip (I use palm grip) and they are way overpriced for what you get in my opinion.

The zowies I looked at are made for claw grip (I use palm grip) and they are way overpriced for what you get in my opinion.

There are Zowie mice for every type of grip. The FK series and ZA series are fine for any type of grip.

And yeah, if what you want of a mouse is bling then yeah. You won't get that with Zowie mice.

You should also state what'll be the use of said mouse. The one you linked is targeted to MMOs.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Hello everyone, I was looking into buying a new mouse and I have a budget of $75 I currently am thinking about the Utechsmart Venus but I was looking for opinions on it ans other suggestions. Thanks in advance for any opinions/suggestions!

Logitech G502 is a pretty good mouse.