Which tenkeyless is "better"?

Apostry

Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid-i, Corsair K65 RGB, or Razer Blackwidow Tournament Chroma?

By better I mean, the feel, the software, the lighting, etc. 

That's really hard. The corsair has the best feel and lighting, but the worst software. I wouldn't buy razer cuz it's cheap knockoff switches and all around its a pice of shit (I own one). I would go for the cooler master. Even though it isn't rgb, it's nice and subtle and still pretty solid.

That's really hard. The corsair has the best feel and lighting, but the worst software. I wouldn't buy razer cuz it's cheap knockoff switches and all around its a pice of shit (I own one). I would go for the cooler master. Even though it isn't rgb, it's nice and subtle and still pretty solid.

Thanks for the comment. I was really reluctant on getting Razer because of all the negative comments about it. Is Razer really that bad?

Thanks for the comment. I was really reluctant on getting Razer because of all the negative comments about it. Is Razer really that bad?

pretty much. It's just plain obvious they are trying to make money.

once you learn the corsair software it is pretty darn good, and there is a simple mode too. id go for k65

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

once you learn the corsair software it is pretty darn good, and there is a simple mode too. id go for k65

Is it "quit after a few tries" or "watch a lot of YouTube videos and eventually learn it" difficult?

Is it "quit after a few tries" or "watch a lot of YouTube videos and eventually learn it" difficult?

neither, once you understand the structure (took me about an hour) it's simple :)

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid-i, Corsair K65 RGB, or Razer Blackwidow Tournament Chroma?

By better I mean, the feel, the software, the lighting, etc. 

Quickfire Rapid-i's, as of recent got an update so that the LEDs would stop randomly dying and it works well now. K65 RGB only comes with Cherry MX Reds (check out the link in my sig for info on switches as you may or may not like Reds) and the software is a PITA. Razer's Software is much better, though the build quality ruins the package. All in all, if you like Reds go for the Corsair but if Blues or Browns are your thing, again the link in my sig, then go for the Cooler Master.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I'd get the rapid-i because I don't like cherry mx reds that come with the k65. 

It is "living in your mom's basement and you have nothing but time and beer" difficult. At least that is how people make it seem.

Hi.

Rapid i because it's built like a filco.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

CM Storm keyboards are, in my opinion, better in terms of value. Their keyboards are good for the price, so that is what I would suggest.

If you really like RGB then go for Corsair.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition