Looking for a headset around 80$

malicalik13

Hello guys! I'm looking for a headset around 80$ and these are 3 options I'm considering:
Superlux HD 681 Evo+Zalman Microphone+Fiio E6

Sennheiser HD 518

Kingston hyperx Cloud

So first of all what's the difference between all the Superlux headphones?What is the difference between HD681  Evo and HD668B?

Also which one of these is overall better?(Build quality,sound quality and stage,comfort etc...)

And any other recommendations?

Thanks!

HD518+Zalman clip on would be the best.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Why are you looking at the e6 with a pair of headphones? Unless it's in a bundle, you'd be better off without the amp, more than likely. I've never even looked at superlux headphones, so I can't tell you the differences, but I've heard that they are pretty good for the price.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

HD681  Evo i mostly recommend because its cheap and it comes with velour pads so its super comfy and also light

its a bit bass heavy tho.

i dont recommend other superlux because highs

go get sennheiser or hyperx

Logitech G430

My first one was a lemon, but I sent it back and got a new one for free (duh) and it works flawlessly now. It is good at noise canceling with the mic and the headphones and the treble-bass is a great mix, also it has 5.1 surround. Sometimes it gets annoying in games like CSGO, but for the most part if you have a sound card that supports it, then you get a huge advantage. 

Edited by EvilNugget

CPU: AMD FX 9590 @ 4.7 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 6GB MB: MSI 990FXA-GD80 RAM: 8GB Vengance x4 HDD: Seagate 1B / 8GB SATA3 64MB SSD x2 OD: Blu-ray Writer 16x SATA Black PSU InWin 1200W Modular 80Plus Bronze  Chassis: Strike-X One MATX Tower 

hyper x

Can you explain with reasons pleae  :)

HD518+Zalman clip on would be the best.

Again,I need some reasons please explain  :P

Why are you looking at the e6 with a pair of headphones? Unless it's in a bundle, you'd be better off without the amp, more than likely. I've never even looked at superlux headphones, so I can't tell you the differences, but I've heard that they are pretty good for the price.

Well I think I can't get the volume level I want from my G230 and Z87 Gaming G45 motherboard. Also when I increase the volume leven on my phone the sound becomes worse and I thought an amp can solve this problem. What are your thought's?

HD681  Evo i mostly recommend because its cheap and it comes with velour pads so its super comfy and also light

its a bit bass heavy tho.

i dont recommend other superlux because highs

go get sennheiser or hyperx

Thanks! Well if I choose Cloud's instead of Cloud 2's what I will lose? I mean what's the advantages of HyperX Cloud 2's when compared to 20$cheaper Cloud's?

Logitech G430

My first one was a lemon, but I sent it back and got a new one for free (duh) and it works flawlessly now. It is good at noise canceling with the mic and the headphones and the treble-bass is a great mix, also it has 5.1 surround. Sometimes it gets annoying in games like CSGO, but for the most part if you have a sound card that supports it, then you get a huge advantage. 

I currently have a G230 and I'm happy but I want to upgrade them and I don't think just a USB sound card would make a big difference considering they're the same headsets. But I'm definietly thinking about a USB headset too so do you know any other good USB headset's around 80$

Thanks for all the replies!!

Can you explain with reasons pleae  :)

Basically for a gaming headsets its considered the best one for its price because it sounds better than any other gaming headset and the mic is good too as well as the comfort.

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Basically for a gaming headsets its considered the best one for its price because it sounds better than any other gaming headset and the mic is good too as well as the comfort.

well its Takstar 80 pro with a mic :P

there are cheaper version of same can, also open and also even with mic, but hyperx is available everywhere for OK price

Then go with the 

HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset - Black (KHX-H3CL/WR)

because

• Designed in Sweden and recommended by the world's most elite gaming organizations
  • Extremely comfortable light weight headset with leatherette memory foam ear cups and extra set of velour ear cups
  • Over-the Ear headphone with noise isolating ear cups and detachable microphone
  • 53mm hifi capable drivers with 15-25khz frequency response
  • Tangle free braided cables with inline volume control and mic-mute controls
  • Compatibility: PC, PS4, MAC, iPhone, Xbox One (Xbox One Stereo Adapter Required, not included) Stereo 3.5mm plug
  • Two year warranty
  • TeamSpeak Certified

CPU: AMD FX 9590 @ 4.7 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 6GB MB: MSI 990FXA-GD80 RAM: 8GB Vengance x4 HDD: Seagate 1B / 8GB SATA3 64MB SSD x2 OD: Blu-ray Writer 16x SATA Black PSU InWin 1200W Modular 80Plus Bronze  Chassis: Strike-X One MATX Tower 

Then go with the 

HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset - Black (KHX-H3CL/WR)

because

• Designed in Sweden and recommended by the world's most elite gaming organizations
  • Extremely comfortable light weight headset with leatherette memory foam ear cups and extra set of velour ear cups
  • Over-the Ear headphone with noise isolating ear cups and detachable microphone
  • 53mm hifi capable drivers with 15-25khz frequency response
  • Tangle free braided cables with inline volume control and mic-mute controls
  • Compatibility: PC, PS4, MAC, iPhone, Xbox One (Xbox One Stereo Adapter Required, not included) Stereo 3.5mm plug
  • Two year warranty
  • TeamSpeak Certified

You just copy and pasted that from their website.. anyone can look at that..

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

The hd 518 best sounding open headphones also perfect for under $100 pair.

You just copy and pasted that from their website.. anyone can look at that..

From Amazon*