OtterBox Defender + HTC Desire EYE

FairladyZ

This wasn't an intentional test, but it was my short-tempered self playing BF4.

I suck at BF4.

I was running inside the right building in Zavod, and RPG guy comes in and explodes, and kills me and 2 other people. We went back, and someone drove the R.U. ATV thing inside with a C4 strapped to it, and killed us again. it was the same person that did the rpg multi kill.

phone was on my desk, and I wanted something to take out my rage in that wasn't the fragile LCD in my monitor. so I picked up my phone and threw it into the TV stand I use. it left a nice mark on the band on the outside of the glass on the stand, and made a loud "bang" noise, but phone was perfectly fine  :)

FairladyZ | If you want to reply to me, please quote my post! Idiocity, the best money wasting PC build ever!

Great cases... I sometimes do that stuff but with my mouse when I am playing Battlefield too.

Great cases... I sometimes do that stuff but with my mouse when I am playing Battlefield too.

I'm surprised that my Naga isn't flat on the top because I hit it so much...There is a pretty nice crack on the right mouse button though.

FairladyZ | If you want to reply to me, please quote my post! Idiocity, the best money wasting PC build ever!