Final ship loadout

LeightonPC

Hi there,

I was just thinking about what ships I wanted when the full game came out. These are what I decided: (reasons below)

38f4b09f5f.jpg

So, to start off.

Conny: Because it is a multi purpose ship, it looks nice but it can really get stuff done while packing a lot of fire power. Also it is really nice.

325a: It looks really nice and it is a fast, and pretty good fighter. I will be doing some sort of security business when the game comes out.

Hornet: This was a deal with one of my friends, he has a Hull C and wants me to defend him and I will get 50% of the runs profits. Other than that it will help out with security.

Freelancer: For small cargo runs while my friend is off. I will also do free lancing in it.

Beta: Short length trips, planet side and stuff like that. It looks really nice inside too. (Not sure about this for sure)

Any thoughts or recommendations on this?

spending $600 on star citizen while steam sale is comming. GabeN is mad (just buy one ship?)

1. Long term goal - Not all right now

2. Fuck gabe

3. I dont really want anything except GTA V on steam right now. I have plenty.

1. Long term goal - Not all right now

2. Fuck gabe

3. I dont really want anything except GTA V on steam right now. I have plenty.

from a guy who only has 6 games on steam I cry. you should start off with a fighter cause its cheaper and see how the games goes on 

from a guy who only has 6 games on steam I cry. you should start off with a fighter cause its cheaper and see how the games goes on 

These are not my first ships. I already have a 325a and a Beta.

What a waste.

NOO! My question wasn't if people thought it was a waste or not. I was asking star citizen fans if they thought they were good ships. I can spend my money how I want.

u shud wait until game is fully released ;/

To be honest people like you REALLY annoy me. As stated before I was not wondering if you thought I should buy ships or not. I was wondering if people thought they were a good choice.

I am getting ships at the start because me and my friends have a goal and to do so we need the ships right from the start. When the game fully comes out you wont be able to buy them so we are doing it now. We also want to support the game that will consume us for a long time.

What a waste.

Not really

Hi there,

I was just thinking about what ships I wanted when the full game came out. These are what I decided: (reasons below)

38f4b09f5f.jpg

So, to start off.

Conny: Because it is a multi purpose ship, it looks nice but it can really get stuff done while packing a lot of fire power. Also it is really nice.

325a: It looks really nice and it is a fast, and pretty good fighter. I will be doing some sort of security business when the game comes out.

Hornet: This was a deal with one of my friends, he has a Hull C and wants me to defend him and I will get 50% of the runs profits. Other than that it will help out with security.

Freelancer: For small cargo runs while my friend is off. I will also do free lancing in it.

Beta: Short length trips, planet side and stuff like that. It looks really nice inside too. (Not sure about this for sure)

Any thoughts or recommendations on this?

If your using the beta for local flying, either the M50 for style or Aurora for local cargo hauling.

spending $600 on star citizen while steam sale is comming. GabeN is mad (just buy one ship?)

Steam sale with all the same games on sale again

GabeN is an arse anyway

Not really

If your using the beta for local flying, either the M50 for style or Aurora for local cargo hauling.

Okay, well the M50 isn't available atm but when it is I will keep a look out. Thanks for your USEFUL input. :) I am not a big fan of the auroras.

Okay, well the M50 isn't available atm but when it is I will keep a look out. Thanks for your USEFUL input. :) I am not a big fan of the auroras.

No problwm, keep an eye out for the anniversary sales

Keep an eye out for anniversary sales

Yeah, exited for them. I am possibly looking at changing the conny and freelancer for a 890 if they become available :P 

Yeah, exited for them. I am possibly looking at changing the conny and freelancer for a 890 if they become available [emoji14]

Yeah, I won't buy anymore but an 890 would be nice

Yeah, I won't buy anymore but an 890 would be nice

So nice. It is like the Queen of the skys. That and the phoenix. I only have 2 cheap ships so I still have plenty more to buy.

So nice. It is like the Queen of the skys. That and the phoenix. I only have 2 cheap ships so I still have plenty more to buy.

I just want the speed boat thingy.

Lol, that moment when you re-read a post and it has so many parts that make no sense. I'll be editing that tomorrow. :P

I think he means the Origin 85X.

Is that one of the leaked ones because I can't find it on the site.

Its in the original 890 concept art but it was also in the leaks.

Edit: Go to the 890 info page and have a look through the concepts ;) Its also listed in the additional section of the specs.

What is that?

I thought you got an extra small ship that was a boat/hovercraft but I can't find it now

It's the snub fighter on the 890 Jump.

My personal recommendation goes to the Cutlass.