What game are you currently hooked on?

Nit3Rid3R

Since Steam is on sale, I've manged to bag some games, and the game I've been playing the most right now is Tropico 4.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I currently have been playing a lot of far cry 3 and black light Retribution

HoTs beta and now playing through games in the thq pack (just finished SR3).

Counter Strike, and I purchased the GTA franchise pack on the Steam sales.

Currently hooked on MechWarrior Online as I'm a battletech fan and it has been 10 years since MechWarrior 4

Picked up Mark of the Ninja from the Steam sale a few days ago and haven't been playing anything else since.

Been hooked on Starcraft 2 ever since it released. 8000 ladder games and I'm still a scrub . :P

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w

Not really hooked on games but play it for it's competition.

Primarily Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and competing in it on ESEA. Watch a lot of SC2 and play some games here and there.

BF3 and orcs must die 2. so much fun with orcs, specially in co-op!

Saints Row: The Third, got in in the Steam sale and can't get off it! Other than that I'm playing Far Cry 3 and PlanetSide 2 which are both great.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Samp, short for San Andreas Multi player. Playing on a role play server for over a year now. Bf3, addicted to this game too. Kinda hard to balance games with revision for exams though :(

CPU: i5 2500k @4.3GHz  |  Cooler: Corsair H100i | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 MHz | GPU: Asus DC2 GTX 570 | Mobo: Asus P8P67 EVO | Case: Corsair Carbide 500r | Boot Drive: 120GB OCZ Agility 3 | Games Drive: 2TB WD Green| OS: Windows 7/OSX Mavericks (Hackintosh) | Monitor: LG EA63V x2 Soundcard: Fiio E10 | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (browns) | Mouse: Corsair M40

I wouldn't say that I'm hooked to a game right now, but the game that I usually play when I have absolutely nothing else to do is ArmA: 2. When I broke out of that DayZ hype in the summer, I really started to appreciate the game.

Why do you quote yourself?

Currently I have been hooked with Chivalry Medieval Warfare (Talk about Spamming during Free for All) and Hitman Absolution. I cannot wait for the standalone release of DayZ since WarZ was just horrible & such a cash grab.

Left 4 Dead 2, I only downloaded it a few days ago so I'm really hooked

currently I'm hook on World of Tank. Trying to be better at it since there's a lot of good player on it.

Battlefield 1942 is free on origin listed under demo's, 8 of us have been at a LAN party and have not stopped playing it in the past 18 hours :D

post-1721-13667860351714_thumb.jpg

Just finished Dishonored! Great game!

BF3 and still playing PR:BF2 quite a bit. Can`t wait for the v1.0 release.

I'm currently hooked on TF2, Thomas was alone, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, and Just Cause 2

Kerbal space program has been keeping me busy for the last couple of weeks, sadly its only in beta

Dishonored and Sleeping Dogs, they are AWESOME!