Need a general keyboard for 40 to 60$

R3DOPS

get me any keyboard rather it be membrane or so on for range of 40 to 60 dolla. Back lit please. also id like a keyboard that would look like this. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ajazz-CyborgSoldier-Gaming-Keyboard-3-LED-Backlit-Metal-Base-Mechanical-Handfeel-/271348663676

Give me as many option for the range. if you cant find any you can go over 20$ but try not to :) thanks 

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

I'll sell you a CM Quickfire rapid for $50 split shipping!!!

nope its $84.99 for me tooo much 

If you're willing to spend a little bit more money, you can go to massdrop and get a nice well made keyboard. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/e-element-rgb-keyboard?s=keyboard

I posted on you other thread aswell, that is a mechanical / rgb keyboard. It also comes in two different colors AND a hand rest. The only thing you'll find like that is the corsair k70 and that's 150$

O.o. I own the keyboard now. It's in perfect condition. I'm offering to sell it to you used.

Total: It cost about $15 to ship the keyboard anywhere in the US. If we split shipping, you pay like $57. For a mechanical keyboard (cherry mx red).

Save up your money, get yourself a nice mechanical keyboard from Cooler Master, and you will thank yourself later.

Who needs a computer when you have a toaster?